Seattle
Yeah, not sure I can handle lying anymore these days

over-the-line-you-crossed-over-the-line.gif

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
I'm confused. So the video seems to start with the 3 of them just staring at each other, then shop owner asks them to leave and dude #1 grabs something and heads towards the door, but then shop owner calls him back saying to take the cash but leave the coins, so he comes back, reaches over the counter and now heads towards the door with 2 items then dude #2 jumps over the counter and gets stabbed?

I guess I'm not following why when robber 1 of 2 is about to leave your store you would try to get him to come back.

• Clown
Reactions: wait*what

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
I'm confused. So the video seems to start with the 3 of them just staring at each other, then shop owner asks them to leave and dude #1 grabs something and heads towards the door, but then shop owner calls him back saying to take the cash but leave the coins, so he comes back, reaches over the counter and now heads towards the door with 2 items then dude #2 jumps over the counter and gets stabbed?

I guess I'm not following why when robber 1 of 2 is about to leave your store you would try to get him to come back.
because you want to stab him

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529