“I’m getting stabbed. I’m dead” -Guy robbing store getting stabbed

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
I'm confused. So the video seems to start with the 3 of them just staring at each other, then shop owner asks them to leave and dude #1 grabs something and heads towards the door, but then shop owner calls him back saying to take the cash but leave the coins, so he comes back, reaches over the counter and now heads towards the door with 2 items then dude #2 jumps over the counter and gets stabbed?

I guess I'm not following why when robber 1 of 2 is about to leave your store you would try to get him to come back.
Because he needs those coins, man

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Well..that was just about the most awkward failed robbery that i've ever seen.

"Can you guys just leave?"
"....."
"...."
"......Naaaaaaah."
you can tell this was those guys first time doing that shit, they probably jazzed themselves up for it beforehand and expected him to just let it happen. Little bastards weren't even armed.

A seasoned robber would have probably known that him not being afraid of them from the get go was a sure sign he was just itching to fuck someone up.

Of course a seasoned robber would have gone in armed themselves. :rofl:

This was legit a scene from a Guy Ritchie or Quinton Tarantino movie played out in real life that went horribly for one of the two masked idiots. :rofl:

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
you can tell this was those guys first time doing that shit, they probably jazzed themselves up for it beforehand and expected him to just let it happen. Little bastards weren't even armed.

A seasoned robber would have probably known that him not being afraid of them from the get go was a sure sign he was just itching to fuck someone up.

This was legit a scene from a Guy Ritchie or Quinton Tarantino movie played out in real life that went horribly for one of the two masked idiots. :rofl:

I was almost expecting Tyrone from Snatch to step through the door right at the end. :bowrofl:

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
You cant stab someone to death if they arent threatening your life. Dude was just helping himself to the goods and the shop owner lunges at him with the knife.

Jail
yeah, if the prosecutor wants to go after the shopkeeper it's going to be a bad fucking day for him

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
they made no moves towards him.

Look, I'm one of the biggest proponents of self-defense on this board, but unless he can make a case that he was in fear for his life he's fucked.

Neither of them were armed, they weren't attacking him with their fists, he went straight to stabbing himself. He didn't work up to that from punching, he went straight there.

He has to prove that the amount of force that he used was justified in the face of the actions being taken and from the footage we've got here he's pretty well fucked. One of them was running away and the other was 5 feet away from him when he stabbed first.

Rusty Shackleford

luey its time for your anal pills
OT Supporter
Dec 2, 2006
St. Louis

Look, I'm one of the biggest proponents of self-defense on this board, but unless he can make a case that he was in fear for his life he's fucked.

Neither of them were armed, they weren't attacking him with their fists, he went straight to stabbing himself. He didn't work up to that from punching, he went straight there.

He has to prove that the amount of force that he used was justified in the face of the actions being taken and from the footage we've got here he's pretty well fucked. One of them was running away and the other was 5 feet away from him when he stabbed first.

I don’t know the law but I agree he might be fucked - but I 100% agree with his actions.

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
maybe, but he was grabbing shit, and the jury could be stacked with people who are tired of seeing shops getting robbed, but if not he could be fucked.
Might depend on what's behind the shop keeper, is it easy for him to simply walk away from the counter towards or by the camera, or is he now kind of cornered to his left by the guy who jumped over and to his right at the end of the counter by the guy near the door.

But the other thing that could work against him is his seeming attempt to get the one leaving robber to come back.

Reactions: Jinx

Mperor

I flow like butterbeer on Diagon streets
OT Supporter
Jun 9, 2003
Seattle

Oh i totally agree. I though you meant the prosecutor would have a bad day.

Shop owner is fucked

Reactions: alex and amalgamas

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
I don’t know the law but I agree he might be fucked - but I 100% agree with his actions.
oh yeah, I mean fuck'em, dude fucked around and found out.

Problem is in the eyes of the law the shopkeeper jumped the gun in a MAJOR way and if the prosecutor is feeling spicy he could deep dick him hard.

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men

1. I thought they were all armed.

2. I thought they were going to kill me.

3. I was in fear of my life.

4. I've been robbed before.

The Great Deceiver

21st Century Schizoid Man
May 27, 2006
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529