“I’m getting stabbed. I’m dead” -Guy robbing store getting stabbed

The Great Deceiver

21st Century Schizoid Man
May 27, 2006
they made no moves towards him.

Look, I'm one of the biggest proponents of self-defense on this board, but unless he can make a case that he was in fear for his life he's fucked.

Neither of them were armed, they weren't attacking him with their fists, he went straight to stabbing himself. He didn't work up to that from punching, he went straight there.

He has to prove that the amount of force that he used was justified in the face of the actions being taken and from the footage we've got here he's pretty well fucked. One of them was running away and the other was 5 feet away from him when he stabbed first.
They were wearing mask, hands in pocket, with backpacks, how would store owner know the robber didn't jump over the counter to kill him? It all happens so fast and pure adrenaline dump he doesn't have time and he has to act to defend himself in case that robber wants to kill him

Reactions: Jinx and Diesel66

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
:rofl: what a fucking moron for having an AMA
shut your fucking mouth!!!!
Cops and prosecutors office watching that thread like:

giphy.gif

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
People show emotion differently. Does he have to be visibly shaking and sobbing to show he was afraid?
Yup, he's gotta be pissing and shidding and cumming in his jammies

Man I agree they should have died, what do you want to hear? The prosecutor in this case and a non-sympathetic jury will fuck him over sideways in a heartbeat with how he handled this. That's just the facts.

• Haha
Reactions: Nom

hurleywurley

That’s a rock fact
OT Supporter
Dec 8, 2006
Dickinson, TX
oh yeah, I mean fuck'em, dude fucked around and found out.

Problem is in the eyes of the law the shopkeeper jumped the gun in a MAJOR way and if the prosecutor is feeling spicy he could deep dick him hard.
Does Nevada not allow use of deadly force to protect property? I know we have that or a version of it in Texas.

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
They were wearing mask, hands in pocket, with backpacks, how would store owner know the robber didn't jump over the counter to kill him? It all happens so fast and pure adrenaline dump he doesn't have time and he has to act to defend himself in case that robber wants to kill him

If they had an intent to harm or kill, they would have done something instead of awkwardly standing there until asked to just leave.

Dude also was clearly going for the register immediately after hopping the counter.

• Haha
Reactions: Nom
TS
TS
daze

daze

Supreme Member
OT Supporter
Dec 19, 2003
Alief, Texas
I'm confused. So the video seems to start with the 3 of them just staring at each other, then shop owner asks them to leave and dude #1 grabs something and heads towards the door, but then shop owner calls him back saying to take the cash but leave the coins, so he comes back, reaches over the counter and now heads towards the door with 2 items then dude #2 jumps over the counter and gets stabbed?

I guess I'm not following why when robber 1 of 2 is about to leave your store you would try to get him to come back.
He needed to talk to Jacob before he left

• Haha
Reactions: DizzyEdge

Mazy D.

Ukrainian OG
Oct 10, 2000
Canada
they made no moves towards him.

Look, I'm one of the biggest proponents of self-defense on this board, but unless he can make a case that he was in fear for his life he's fucked.

Neither of them were armed, they weren't attacking him with their fists, he went straight to stabbing himself. He didn't work up to that from punching, he went straight there.

He has to prove that the amount of force that he used was justified in the face of the actions being taken and from the footage we've got here he's pretty well fucked. One of them was running away and the other was 5 feet away from him when he stabbed first.
I agree with you 100% and yet I feel no sympathy for the guy who was stabbed. If I was the judge, I'd just hand the shop owner a conditional sentence. Fuck that dead guy, if you don't want to get stabbed, don't rob people.

Reactions: Jinx and boredmonk

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Msds