“I’m getting stabbed. I’m dead” -Guy robbing store getting stabbed

cjonesy22002

at least i wasn't an 06
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2005
clt nc
this link, first on google for nv self defense laws

1)
Nevada law permits you to use force in self-defense, but only under two conditions:

1. you have a reasonable belief that the aggressor poses an immediate threat and
  2. you use no more force than is necessary to repel the aggressor’s threat.
2)
Killing someone in Nevada is justifiable only if it is reasonably necessary to repel an imminent threat of death or substantial bodily harm. As a stand your ground state, Nevada requires no duty to retreat before killing in self-defense as long as the person fighting back:

1. is not the original aggressor,
  2. has a right to be in the place where deadly force is used, and
  3. is not engaging in criminal activity.

Reactions: Cicada and Nom

cjonesy22002

at least i wasn't an 06
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2005
clt nc
this link, first on google for nv self defense laws

1)
Nevada law permits you to use force in self-defense, but only under two conditions:

1. you have a reasonable belief that the aggressor poses an immediate threat and
  2. you use no more force than is necessary to repel the aggressor’s threat.
2)
Killing someone in Nevada is justifiable only if it is reasonably necessary to repel an imminent threat of death or substantial bodily harm. As a stand your ground state, Nevada requires no duty to retreat before killing in self-defense as long as the person fighting back:

1. is not the original aggressor,
  2. has a right to be in the place where deadly force is used, and
  3. is not engaging in criminal activity.

the whole immediate threat thing gets sticky not only when dude just grabs merchandise, but stabbing as he cowers and screams like a bitch, then dragging him away.

@///TRASH

Reactions: anemic

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
you can tell this was those guys first time doing that shit, they probably jazzed themselves up for it beforehand and expected him to just let it happen. Little bastards weren't even armed.

A seasoned robber would have probably known that him not being afraid of them from the get go was a sure sign he was just itching to fuck someone up.

Of course a seasoned robber would have gone in armed themselves. :rofl:

This was legit a scene from a Guy Ritchie or Quinton Tarantino movie played out in real life that went horribly for one of the two masked idiots. :rofl:
i’m lmao at seasoned robber

yes i’ll take the duck with a side of seasoned robber pls

TS
TS
daze

daze

Supreme Member
OT Supporter
Dec 19, 2003
Alief, Texas
My business? Agree.

My home? That’s a different situation entirely
Where is the line between where you do business and what you consider your home? If your business is your livelihood would you consider defending it?

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
so because the guy he stabbed is clearly raiding the shelves and not trying to harm to shopkeeper, the shopkeeper is going to prison right?

[–]xiaomxlol[S] 11 points 49 minutes ago

in the heat of the moment i had no idea what was going on, clearly you can see in the video what he was grabbing for but keep in mind I had a lot of adrenaline and it was a fight or flight response.

:rofl:

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Once he went behind the counter, he sealed his fate.
I mean I think everyone but the biggest bleeding heart can agree that the counter hopper got what was coming to him, dude fucked around and found out.

I still think that with how quickly the shop keep went straight stabbing and how blase he's been after the fact that unless the prosecutor is just asleep at the wheel the dude is gonna get dragged over the coals.

• Haha
Reactions: Nom

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
You can really tell who's worked retail though by some responses to the video, muh wife runs a bakery and I showed that shit to her and one of her cashiers and they fucking cheered and started cracking up the guy got stabbed.

People who deal with customers and the threat of being robbed like this day in and day out DO NOT have an ounce of fucking sympathy for Jacob's little buddy there. :rofl2:

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.gif

Newt

OT Supporter
Sep 11, 2003
NVloc - 514.QC
You can really tell who's worked retail though by some responses to the video, muh wife runs a bakery and I showed that shit to her and one of her cashiers and they fucking cheered and started cracking up the guy got stabbed.

People who deal with customers and the threat of being robbed like this day in and day out DO NOT have an ounce of fucking sympathy for Jacob's little buddy there. :rofl2:
While I have no sympathy for stabby mcstabbed, no way in hell am I escalating a robbery. Take whatever dude. No skin off my back.

Reactions: cjonesy22002

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana

Having worked at a headshop, I can 100% confirm that I cheered my ass off for that clerk as soon as the dude hopped the counter. Even in Indiana, we had some fucked up customers that I was sketched out by. I can't imagine the customers you'd deal with in Vegas :o

When I found out we didn't have a security system, I flat out told my boss that if we ever started getting robbed, I'd happily walk my ass around the store with the robber and take him on a shopping spree if it meant I got to stay alive. :o we also kept a bat behind the front counter :shrug:

AKing

It's like we've got each others backs
Mar 15, 2001
Rhode Island
Welp, better here than a 3rd world country. Those thieves would of had limbs lobbed off.

In terms of the law its too iffy. I mean dude made mince meat of the thief and the force wasn't equal, but jumping the counter was retarded.

Either way, bravo, one less idiot on this planet. Imagine if the guy was black though, in ny they were gonna give a 51 year old life in prison for the same thing but different skin color.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971