FIT 1-3 dimethylamylamine crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoth

OT Supporter
May 24, 2006
The product i use ( quake by scivation) has it in great shit especially with soda water

Mass

Jan 11, 2004
What do y'all take with it? I've been taking some w/ a caffeine pill and it's great until I crash ~50 minutes into my workout. :hs:

I think you are under-hydrated if you are crashing that soon into a workout. Stims dont work as well if you arent properly hydrated as well, so might wanna look at that.

TS
TS

Cro Cop

OT Supporter
Dec 24, 2009
On my Heath Ledger shit
I think you are under-hydrated if you are crashing that soon into a workout. Stims dont work as well if you arent properly hydrated as well, so might wanna look at that.

I drink a gallon or more of water a day but I guess it couldn't hurt to push it a little bit more, especially pre workout

El Conquistador

Feb 14, 2011
My fave 1, 3 product is Clearshot Concentrate. Very few online stores carry it anymore, but it's the best I've tried.

Thoth

OT Supporter
May 24, 2006
its a shame you guys get ephedrine in tablet form. that shits banned here and unavailable, and the pseudoephedrine is heavily regulated (OTC, but monitored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor