CAR 1 of 12 1965 Olds Starfire 4 speed Vert build thread

TS
TS
Justintiime

Justintiime

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Roanoke, VA
car is still in holding at the upholstery shop, but they confirmed they will be starting in a couple months

I think I have my other red convertible sold. This will free up some space and money to finish the car in this thread

Reactions: joke's old
TS
TS
Justintiime

Justintiime

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Roanoke, VA
The owner of the shop asked me how precise I want to go with this restoration. I told him I want to do it once and do it right. Most other cars I would be pretty lenient. I'm not going for Amelia Island concours, but pretty close if possible. I explained how rare this car is and how I wanted to document as much as I can. And here we go... the techs are texting me pictures of their progress...how awesome!

Pulling out what was left in the car to itemize it

All pulled out

First order of business, install all new window motors and clean/lube the window regulators

joke's old

show some respect
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2005
india
The owner of the shop asked me how precise I want to go with this restoration. I told him I want to do it once and do it right. Most other cars I would be pretty lenient. I'm not going for Amelia Island concours, but pretty close if possible. I explained how rare this car is and how I wanted to document as much as I can. And here we go... the techs are texting me pictures of their progress...how awesome!

Pulling out what was left in the car to itemize it

All pulled out

First order of business, install all new window motors and clean/lube the window regulators

lolol "oh there were like 2 dozen of these fuckers built? yeah oh yeah we'll send ya pics bro"

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448