ART 1 Very Exprimental Photo

Devin

Feb 16, 2007
Colorado
Well ... I haven't shot in about 3 months due to certain circumstances . Well today I got too ! Such a wonderful feeling. Anyways , I was really going out to right field on these shots and trying super new things to me ... I did my basic shots but, I experimented allot . Heres the first shot of the series ... The rest are very much more lit .. But , like i said ...trying really weird stuff I normally don't try . Thanks!

Small touch ups but to impenitent to wait and 8 am comes fast !

ash.jpg

LowLikeWhoaF150

Are you using a 10" monitor with 800 x 600 resolution?

That pic looks tiiiiiiiiiny to me

1992 240SX

Jan 10, 2004
Long Beach, CA
Post your other work to compare and see what is so experimental about this shot. And if you can, don't resize so much cause it looks pretty tiny.

TS
TS

Devin

Feb 16, 2007
Colorado
DevinLeFevere.net you can see some of my other stuff there. I guess the experimental part if the PP work. I normally don;t go so over the top. I don't even liek the shot too much now that I've stared at it long enough. Thanks

redna

Oct 24, 2001
I really like it... looks like nice work to me. Taking a look at your site right now.

LowLikeWhoaF150

style looks good and the lighting looks pretty good.

post processing is horrible, lay off the lucas arts meng

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan