TECH 10.7.1 is out

Jacen2141

Aug 10, 2004
SC
Go and get it! I have had problems with WiFi not responding at all since I upgraded. I almost went back to Snow Leopard bc of it, but I stuck it out. I'm happy to report that everything is working again.

The 10.7.1 update is recommended for all users running OS X Lion and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability and compatibility of your Mac, including fixes that:

- Address an issue that may cause the system to become unresponsive when playing a video in Safari
- Resolve an issue that may cause system audio to stop working when using HDMI or optical audio out
- Improve the reliability of Wi-Fi connections
- Resolve an issue that prevents transfer of your data, settings, and compatible applications to a new Mac running OS X Lion

For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4764.

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
Thank God! :bowdown: Was anyone else having this very fucking annoying problem?

yeah, sometimes my connection will randomly drop.
seems weird because my connection has been rock solid to my airport extreme
i've never had this in the past with snow leopard

Blue Leaves

May 15, 2004
vancouver.bc
upgraded on my mac mini even though I barely had any problems with 10.7.0 except for a couple of times where my magic mouse just stopped working.

3dfx!

Oct 8, 2009
didn't fix safari saving tabs and restoring them on launch even if you disabled that option for me. annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448