GUN 10+ sherrifs open fire on drug dealer, hit him once in the arm...

• Thread starter Deleted member 50048
  • Start date

Deleted member 50048

[y]ummnOoSfd54[/y]

host man called them SWAT

ibrepost

Market Garden

Talk about crossfire! They were on opposite sides of the street shooting towards each other!

Wobistdu

all i saw were shotguns and small handguns though. ehhh oh well

police aren't exactly marksmen

TS
TS

Deleted member 50048

Talk about crossfire! They were on opposite sides of the street shooting towards each other!

it's because contrary to movies, bullets never go through walls, or vehicles...

DUHHHH! that's why the cameraman and all the others were perfectly safe on opposite sides of each other.

EVERYONE knows this

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
undercover :hsugh: difficult for bullets to go through cars :hsugh:

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
I was more talking about them saying the cops were undercover like the guy didnt know they were cops.

Cannondale

The Texas Rattlesnake
Apr 17, 2007
Austin, TX
Wow, one guy could have unloaded an 11-87 worth of slugs into the windshield and ended that whole thing. Or one guy could have fired an M4 into the windshield and ended it. I think someone needs to learn about the right weapon for the job.

phrozenlikwid

Jul 13, 2007
NKY
That host annoys the absolute shit out of me.

I know it's terrible, but I'd love to see a bad guy come up and pistol whip him on camera, just to knock him down a peg or two. Lulz would certainly ensue.

The Cable Guy

Jul 10, 2006
Rowland Heights, CA
SWAT team, maybe, Sherff's have a dedicated team of trained "SWAT officers" within their department, at least here in California.

The other Captain cop is an idiot for saying that bullets don't pass through cars very easily.

GlobeGuy

Jun 14, 2004
difficult for bullets to go through cars :hsugh:
It is...even more so with hollowpoints. A windshield can deflect a .223 round. Most officers in that video clips used SMGs and hand guns, those will have a hell of a time going through a car.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
It is...even more so with hollowpoints. A windshield can deflect a .223 round. Most officers in that video clips used SMGs and hand guns, those will have a hell of a time going through a car.

:ugh: Are you saying they are going to bounce off the window and not go through the car?

Last edited:

thebeave

Dec 25, 2007
Look how the host is holding the pump action a few seconds after he gets the shotgun, he's holding it like a wine glass :rofl:

GlobeGuy

Jun 14, 2004
I am tryign to find a video clip on youtube where someone shoots full auto M249 into a car. The side that got hit is riddles with holes but the other side only has handful of exit holes. And there's a very good chance they were using FMJs not hollowpoints or fragmenting rounds since they were at the range just shooting.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
It will leave a mark, but you won't find any exit holes in the back of the car. Fragmentation is a 2 bladed sword.

I dont know where to began the fact that JHP actually do the opposite when shot through windshields they dont expand. And its not likes there trying to shoot somoene on the other side of the car so full penetration through the car isnt required.
http://le.atk.com/pdf/SanAngeloWBW_Report.pdf

Also standard M855 will go through a car youve been watching to many movies where you think using a car as cover will do shit against rifle ammo

GlobeGuy

Jun 14, 2004
Also standard M855 will go through a car youve been watching to many movies where you think using a car as cover will do shit against rifle ammo
I wouldn't use a car as a cover, since it won't stop every round. It depends on which part of car the round goes through, it may or may not penetrate the car but it would be a bad call to think that every round is going to make it out the other end of the car.

Market Garden

I have a police training pdf that talks about using .223 to penetrate objects. It's copy protected, so I had to take screenshots of it.

Picture1-9.png

Picture2-2.png

GlobeGuy

Jun 14, 2004
I have a police training pdf that talks about using .223 to penetrate objects. It's copy protected, so I had to take screenshots of it.

Picture1-9.png

Picture2-2.png
Thanks for that, I was hoping for one of the WMD's old members to come through with some nice info. Basically light, fast projectile that fragment sucks for penetration.

Market Garden

I've got more police documents that talk about specific incidents with .223 in houses. It's kind of odd to think, but lots of shots fired that missed their intended targets and hit exterior walls (without hitting anything else first) don't even fully penetrate the walls. Interior walls are easier to penetrate, but even there, the result is surprisingly little penetration.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor