13 yr old locked up in apartment for 28 yrs by his mom....now 41, no teeth, barely walk...Sweden

GucciGucci

Mar 14, 2000
Silicon Valley, CA USA
JFC !!

:yikes: !!!

Sweden mother 'kept son locked up for decades'

Pia OHLIN / December 1, 2020, 4:07 AM

A woman in Sweden suspected of holding her son captive inside their apartment for decades has been arrested, police said on Tuesday, with reports claiming the man was found undernourished with infected sores on his body and almost no teeth.

Stockholm police spokesman Ola Osterling told AFP the man had been "locked up for a very long time" in the apartment in a southern Stockholm suburb but refused to comment on local reports he had been held for 28 years.

Neighbours said they had not seen the son, now 41, for years -- or ever.

Tove Boman, a 24-year-old who lives in the building next door, told AFP she had only seen the mother. "I grew up here so I've always known who she is and recognised her. She's a little strange," she said.

The Expressen and Aftonbladet newspapers reported that the woman had taken her son out of school when he was 12 and kept him locked inside the apartment since then.

An unnamed relative found the man on Sunday after the mother had been taken to hospital, Expressen reported.

The man had infected sores on his legs, could barely walk, and had almost no teeth, limiting his ability to speak, the reports said.

Osterling would not comment on those details, saying only: "The man is in hospital. His injuries are not life-threatening."

The woman is suspected of illegal deprivation of liberty and causing bodily harm -- allegations she denies.

Media reports suggested the mother was overly protective after having lost her firstborn son when he was three years old.

The relative said the mother had convinced the boy that everybody was out to get them and that she was the only one who could protect them.......................

Hops

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2003
Sierra Foothills, CA

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
These kinds of stories are always so fucked up.

This reminds me of the Turpin Case from back in 2018

1607170237181.png

Background[edit]
David Allen Turpin (born October 17, 1961) and Louise Anna Turpin (born May 24, 1968)[3] met when David was 17 and Louise was 10, and eloped in 1985 in Pearisburg, Virginia,[4] which angered Louise's father, who was a pastor.[5][6]

According to David's parents, he was a computer engineer who graduated from Virginia Tech and had worked for Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.[7][8] In 1979, he graduated from Princeton High School in West Virginia, which Louise also attended until 1985.[9][10]

The couple are adherents of the Quiverfull movement[11] and Pentecostalism.[8] According to David's parents, the couple kept having children because "God called on them" to do so.[8][10] From 1988 to 2015 they had ten daughters and three sons. All their children’s names begin with the letter “J”.

According to Louise's sister, she (the sister), Louise and a female cousin were sexually abused as children by their maternal grandfather. Another sister claimed that their mother accepted cash in return for allowing their grandfather to sexually abuse them.[12][13] The sisters have said that Louise became obsessed with witchcraft, Satanic rituals, and Ouija boards, and had tried to persuade one of them to join a snake handling festival,[14] and that Louise and David engaged in "swinging".[15][16]

In 1999 the Turpins left Fort Worth, Texas for Rio Vista, then left the area in 2010.[17][18]

After the family left, neighbors found feces and beds with ropes tied to them in the house, along with dead cats and piles of garbage around the property.[19]

At the Turpins' Perris, California house, neighbors reported that the children were silent unless spoken to, "like children whose only defense was to be invisible"; would skip rather than walk; and appeared malnourished and pale.[10] One of Louise's sisters later said that David and Louise refused to let her see the children, and another sister said she had been concerned about the children's weight; but Louise's aunt said the family pictures posted on Facebook had made her think that "they were one big happy family."[20]

The children did not spend all of their time in captivity. Photos emerged of the parents and all 13 children visiting Disneyland in nearby Anaheim. The boys and girls were dressed in matching Disney T-shirts. David and Louise had an affinity for Disney and for the park. The vanity plates on the couple's two cars were "DLand" and "DL4ever."[21]

David and Louise had been planning to move the family to Oklahoma at the time of their arrest.[22]

Escape and rescue[edit]
By 2018 the Turpin children had been planning to escape their parents for more than two years. On January 14, 2018, two of the girls left the house through a window. The younger girl (13 years old) became frightened and turned back but the 17-year-old got some distance away and called 9-1-1 on a cell phone she had brought with her.[23][24] When police officers met her she showed them photos of conditions inside the house.[24]

Deputies of the Riverside County Sheriff's Department raided[24] the house, inside which they found the other twelve children; one was shackled to a bed and it appeared that two others had been shackled until just before officers arrived.[25] The children were so malnourished that deputies thought they were all under 18 years old, when in fact seven were over 18.[26] The sheriff's department said that Louise was "perplexed as to why we were at that residence."[27] The house contained hundreds of journals written by the children about their lives.[28]

All the children spent several weeks in hospitals, after which the six minors were put into two foster homes.[29] In early 2020 the Riverside County Deputy District Attorney said that "Some of [the children] are living independently, living in their own apartment, and have jobs and are going to school. Some volunteer in the community. They go to church."[30] One had graduated from college.[30]

Nature of the crimes[edit]
For years the parents had imprisoned, beaten and strangled their children, allowing them to eat just once per day and shower just once per year.[3] The older children appeared much younger because of malnourishment; the 29-year-old weighed just 82 pounds (37 kg).[4] Some appeared to lack basic knowledge of the world, for example being unfamiliar with what medicine and police were.[31]

The case is considered "extraordinary for numerous reasons", including that abuse was inflicted on multiple children by both parents, and the calculated and systematic nature of the abuse and torture.[32]

Mini Josef fritzl
Or that one, holy shit that one. :sad2:

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
quiverfull people are insane
I did not know that was a legit term used for people who want to have that many children, and yeah without exception the people I've known with that many kids were damaged in some way or another.

The only one I've ever known that had more than 4 kids and wasn't crazy was because they didn't really mean to have that many. They had 3 sons, but the wife really really wanted a daughter, but after the third they were having trouble so they went with IVF......and ended up having quintuplets, all boys.

When he told me he had that crazy look in his eyes, that look that says "oh god, I have 8 boys, please just kill me".

He ended up getting a job in Texas and buying a house big enough for their entire family, I can't imagine how much food they're going to go through when all 8 of those kids hit their teens. :bowrofl:

• Haha
Reactions: dbag19107 and horus

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
I did not know that was a legit term used for people who want to have that many children, and yeah without exception the people I've known with that many kids were damaged in some way or another.

The only one I've ever known that had more than 4 kids and wasn't crazy was because they didn't really mean to have that many. They had 3 sons, but the wife really really wanted a daughter, but after the third they were having trouble so they went with IVF......and ended up having quintuplets, all boys.

When he told me he had that crazy look in his eyes, that look that says "oh god, I have 8 boys, please just kill me".

He ended up getting a job in Texas and buying a house big enough for their entire family, I can't imagine how much food they're going to go through when all 8 of those kids hit their teens. :bowrofl:
quintuplets fuck that :bowrofl:

my wife is friends with this girl from when they were younger. family friends really, their dads are old friends. anyway this girl was the oldest of three and she married some dude and they because hardcore christian. she’s on kid #6 and counting and my wife tells me about all this quiverfull nonsense she posts on facebook. shit is crazy.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
quintuplets fuck that :bowrofl:

my wife is friends with this girl from when they were younger. family friends really, their dads are old friends. anyway this girl was the oldest of three and she married some dude and they because hardcore christian. she’s on kid #6 and counting and my wife tells me about all this quiverfull nonsense she posts on facebook. shit is crazy.
I mean, my mom had 6 siblings at one point, 2 died before I was born, but they also lived on a farm back then and it was guaranteed labor as they got older.

The people who do it for religious reasons are off their rocker.

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
I mean, my mom had 6 siblings at one point, 2 died before I was born, but they also lived on a farm back then and it was guaranteed labor as they got older.

The people who do it for religious reasons are off their rocker.
lol yeah these are silver spoon kids

they live in the guest house of the girl’s parents giant ass mansion. the husband works for the dad’s law firm and his wife doesn’t work. she just pumps out dem kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman