ART 2 Martini shots

Twisted STi

All wheel or no wheel
OT Supporter
Dec 17, 2004
Yeah it's another one of my 'help me pick one to print for class' threads, but there is only 2 to choose from this time. All I've done so far PP-wise is a little saturation boost and I blew out the exposure of the background. Will likely clone out the black specks and splotches on the stems of the glasses.

Martini1of2.jpg

Martini2of2.jpg

thanks

TS
TS
Twisted STi

Twisted STi

All wheel or no wheel
OT Supporter
Dec 17, 2004
why did you blow out the background? i dont like that :dunno:
I had to improvise, and used the underside of a red checkered picnic tablecloth for the background. The fuzzy fabric looked like shit, and you could also slightly see the pattern on the backside so I said fuck it

Killyin

Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies.
Dec 9, 2004
Toronto

Can you clone out the bubble in the stem of the green martini's glass? It almost looks as if it's cracked.

TS
TS
Twisted STi

Twisted STi

All wheel or no wheel
OT Supporter
Dec 17, 2004
neither really amaze me, but i'd pick #1.

I would have liked to see the stems of the glasses so they don't just look like they're floating.
Probably would have been ideal... but they still had the stickers and tags on them so I could return them after the shot :o

Scout

OT Supporter
Oct 10, 2003
Awwwz
I think the glasses suck :o

Don't you have any other choices of background? Because perspex is pimp for these kind of shots.

TS
TS
Twisted STi

Twisted STi

All wheel or no wheel
OT Supporter
Dec 17, 2004
I think the glasses suck :o

Don't you have any other choices of background? Because perspex is pimp for these kind of shots.
not really. the school I'm going to is slacking in the equipment department. What is perspex anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan