Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by shawntx76, Jun 5, 2006.
5th i cut off a little of the tire on this one. doh
i even saw some sharks
holy over exposed, batman!
then fix it hero
it's worth it to me big guy
yea but not worth it for whoever edits your pictures for free little guy
snapshots with infinite DOF ftl.
little contrast or saturation ftl
high noon photography ftl
I'm no super photographer, but I was hoping those weren't taken with a DSLR
thats the worst evAr
so you are saying i should have used my sb-800 ?
a flash wouldn't have saved those, but it can help giving that you understand how to use. with that said, i'd return the flash and enrole in a basic photography course
can someone tell me why there is a front focused pic of a nasty beer posted?
not bad for a D50
besides it being noisy and front focused
what is "front focused" ? i have never heard that before
look at the table, look at where the plane of focus is, its in front of the can extending to the very front of it. assuming you didn't move once you focused, then that means your lens needs to be calibrated or you misfocused
No, I think he's saying you should have:
1. Used a polarizer
2. Used spot or center weighted metering
3. Started with the sunny 16 rule or shoot later in the day
4. Adjust exposure based on histogram
5. Shot in RAW and adjusted exposure after the fact
6. Used a larger aperture/faster shutter on the bike shots to improve DOF
7. Composed the shots using rule of thirds
8. Used outdoor fill flash and custom WB
9. Read the manual
10. Sell the camera and take up knitting