ART 20% off lenses @ overstock.com

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
Damn. I wonder what their return policy is. Sigma 85mm for $819 is fucking awesome.

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
Oh god...should I sell my 85mm 1.4 AF-D and get the Siggy? Been debating about it for awhile.

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
Gawd, should I do it?

Subtotal: $969.00
Coupon Savings: - $150.00
Shipping: $2.95
Tax: $56.10
Total Savings: $150.00
Total: $878.05
Submit Order

Wobistdu

sick of being teased by good deals!

remember the best buy shit. 35 1.8 was like $150 or some shit

sold out in 5min

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
TAX! WHAT THE FUCK

Ya, they're HQd in Utah. That sucks...someone make the decision for me!! I can basically swap this for my Nikon AF-D. IQ is supposed to be at least as good, but the Focus is supposed to be 10x quicker (better than the latest G version).

Wobistdu

i'll do it but i'm in DC

i'd have to ship it here first right? then ship to you?

Cesium

OT Supporter
Nov 25, 2004
Colorado
Their return policy is pretty good. I bought a $$$ purse for my wife off overstock last year and it was fucked when it arrived (corroded buckles) but they took it back, and you can even print the shipping label and return shipping is free.

I hear they aren't an authorized Sigma dealer though, so be wary of that. Might have trouble getting warranty calibration done if needed.

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
i'll do it but i'm in DC

i'd have to ship it here first right? then ship to you?

Thanks for the offer...I just had my cousin buy it (I actually was able to use my CC and ship it to him). Thanks for the idea...I didn't even think about that.

Their return policy is pretty good. I bought a $$$ purse for my wife off overstock last year and it was fucked when it arrived (corroded buckles) but they took it back, and you can even print the shipping label and return shipping is free.

I hear they aren't an authorized Sigma dealer though, so be wary of that. Might have trouble getting warranty calibration done if needed.

Thanks for the heads up...from reading, it sounds like they might have a limited warranty for AF issues. Hopefully it doesn't need +/- 20 fine tuning on my camera.

So stoked...who wants my a 85mm 1.4D for $1,000? :mamoru:

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
Your order was successful.

You saved a total of $150.00 off retail value on your order today. Your order has been processed. An email will be sent to you when your order ships. Feel free to print this page for your records.

Excited to try this bish out! Thanks for the heads up dazed.

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
Yeah, I decided to wait. I'm going to pay $200 more, but buying it local I'm going to go in and make them take every one out of the box and try them all until I find the one I want.

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
sweet good luck!

Thanks sincerely for the offer...super cool of you bruddah! :h5:

Yeah, I decided to wait. I'm going to pay $200 more, but buying it local I'm going to go in and make them take every one out of the box and try them all until I find the one I want.

As much as I want/expect a perfect copy out of the box, I'm ok using fine tune to save $200 on a lens I don't need.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan