CAR 2000 Acura 1.6EL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse_21

lost
Apr 18, 2001
Vancouver
Well, this isn't really mine, it's my sister's but i drive it quite a bit so i'm posting it. :big grin: :FAWK:

and this is not a JDM civic! :FAWK: :FAWK: :FAWK:

You live in Canada?

Rumours saids that there is a EVO6 headlight + body conversion for this car. But there are only 2 of them in Canada.

TS
TS
Eclipse_21

Eclipse_21

lost
Apr 18, 2001
Vancouver
I've never seen the kit for this car, the only evo kit i see here is on a dodge colt. :big grin:

big james, it's pretty weak, the engine is the exact same as the Si engine here, which would be the EX engine where you're at :)

it's supposed to be an affordable luxury car, it's nice, comes equipped with a lot of stuff, leather is also available but my sister didn't want leather :(

so basically, it's a civic with lots of options.

Originally posted by Ridge
Rumours saids that there is a EVO6 headlight + body conversion for this car. But there are only 2 of them in Canada.

Yeah, there both in Vancouver.....and they look sooooo good!

my mom has one
it's a '97
Black Ext, Black Leather, fully loaded

fun car to drive

MTK Kommander

Mar 30, 2001
SoCal
EL's basically are civics.. 1.6 SOHC motor..like a civic..civic body with different headlights..and some integra seats..

Brandon92DSM

for some reason they sell those in Canada. I saw one when I was visiting Vancouver last summer. I was like, "whats a 1.6 EL!?"

they also call the civic EX an Si, and the Si an SiR

not to mention they drive an unusual amount of Mazda products up there.

speedos are also in kilometers (heehee)

I like Vancouver

:bigthumb:

ive seen couple of those rolling around here in socal...all with california plates too. but the ones i see are all silver ????

anyway, its a nice car..but its basically a glorified civic with an acura badge.

Nice Pic, I like the EL. I am thinking about getting a 2002 1.7 EL Touring this summer.

TS
TS
Eclipse_21

Eclipse_21

lost
Apr 18, 2001
Vancouver
Originally posted by Whistler
Nice Pic, I like the EL. I am thinking about getting a 2002 1.7 EL Touring this summer.

:bigthumb: i'm not a big fan of the new style but the bigger engine and torque is definately a plus! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor