SRS 2021 already starting off as a crap year - goodbye pupper

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Had to say goodbye to one of our furkids today :wtc:

Woke up this morning to our longest owned pupper not wanting to move and not able to stand. Rushed to the emergency vet and they diagnosed IMHA and cancer. She was a bit timid yesterday but she usually gets that way due to storms and fireworks.

We had to make the ultimate decision for her quality of life.

68BaMVj.jpg

KixO4SL.jpg

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
Rip pupper :(

I think our old boy is getting there. He got crazy with the 3 year old the other day (he's 13) and he's been limpin and yelping since. Poops before he gets outside almost every other day at this point. I don't mind cleaning up, but we gotta figure out when quality of life isn't there any more :hs:

TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Rip pupper :(

I think our old boy is getting there. He got crazy with the 3 year old the other day (he's 13) and he's been limpin and yelping since. Poops before he gets outside almost every other day at this point. I don't mind cleaning up, but we gotta figure out when quality of life isn't there any more :hs:
It's one of the hardest things to do for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor