SPORTS *** 2022 World Cup Thread ***

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
I’m watching specifically for the human rights violations and corruption.

Imagine going to the games, with ZERO alcohol and almost no tittays and cray cray latinas, and then going back to your "quarters" at the World Cup Village ... oof :rofl: :yikes:

aerial-view-unfinished-fan-village-769033913.jpg

4-fifa-qatar-world-cup-fan-village.jpg

FdFHG_kXgAAeZyf.jpg

:bowrofl:

FUCK Qatar

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
Imagine going to the games, with ZERO alcohol and almost no tittays and cray cray latinas, and then going back to your "quarters" at the World Cup Village ... oof :rofl: :yikes:

FdFHG_kXgAAeZyf.jpg

FUCK Qatar

I stopped following at “no alcohol”. I’m sorry but Olympics and FIFA need to start actually considering who can host on a functional level. Moving forward don’t even build shit. Just go to countries that have the infrastructure and travel within those countries. Help facilitate travel for the fans. Have group stages in certain regions or something. I would much rather buy one extra plane ticket vs dealing with some country likely to steal my passport for having a beer outside of that days designated area.

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
I stopped following at “no alcohol”. I’m sorry but Olympics and FIFA need to start actually considering who can host on a functional level. Moving forward don’t even build shit. Just go to countries that have the infrastructure and travel within those countries. Help facilitate travel for the fans. Have group stages in certain regions or something. I would much rather buy one extra plane ticket vs dealing with some country likely to steal my passport for having a beer outside of that days designated area.
Eh, pretty much everyone (exception to the next world cup) is going to need to build infrastructure. Lots of strict requirements

Reactions: DrewDown

f00l

Jun 14, 2004

FdFHG_kXgAAeZyf.jpg

FUCK Qatar

but but but think about how good the naan is

Mazy D.

Ukrainian OG
Oct 10, 2000
Canada

FdFHG_kXgAAeZyf.jpg

FUCK Qatar
But Allah will give you 72 virgins that you can hang out with forever if you manage to suffer through this life without sin.

• Love
Reactions: Narc

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nancy Sherman