FIT 24 Hour Fitness - 2 Year Adult Membership Certificate $290

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrencel715

Jul 11, 2005
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11295243&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US#

24 Hour Fitness - 2 Year Adult Membership Certificate $290,
Oct 04

36544583_75.jpg
Costco is offering 24 Hour Fitness 2 Year Adult Membership Certificate for $290. Work out at any Express (Fitlite), Active or Sport Club without restriction. Excludes Ultra & Super Sport Clubs. 24 Hour Fitness offers over 400 clubs nationwide. Visit the 24 hour Fitness website to find the club nearest you at www.24hourfitness.com before your purchase.

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
damn that's about what I pay annually at my current rate... but then after the 2 years is up would I have to pay some buttraping monthly rate?

I'll look into it, thanks.

thelasik

Oct 17, 2004
Houston, TX
I'm currently paying ~25 a month, no contract. I wonder if I can sign up using this after canceling my membership even though it says 'offer not valid for current members.'

TrenT

OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
NYC
I have a free membership there, indefinitely :cool:

my old roomate was an employee, and i was his 'spouse' or whatever, and got a free membership. He quit, and somehow they havent cancelled either of our memberships, and it has been 2 years now since he quit.

TS
TS

lawrencel715

Jul 11, 2005

my old roomate was an employee, and i was his 'spouse' or whatever, and got a free membership. He quit, and somehow they havent cancelled either of our memberships, and it has been 2 years now since he quit.

so you faked the ghey for a free membership? actually i'd do that too.

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.

I don't know if that's indefinitely, because there may be a cutoff point... but either way that's baller!

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
lucky... I think they're just gonna keep annually bumping the monthly rate up by a dollar. I really don't care over the course of a lifetime that would add up to a few hundred bucks and if I'm lucky I will find a real gym with round plates and less of a crowd.

If a PL or SM or any kind of kick ass gym opens up around here I will get a membership there... even if I'm still shamefully weaker than everybody else there. The only downside is 24 Hour is full of hot chicks and an underground type gym would be full of sweaty bros.

TrenT

OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
NYC
I don't know if that's indefinitely, because there may be a cutoff point... but either way that's baller!

Thats what I thought...but its been over two years. I initially figured it would be at the end of that year when they were figuring out financial reports and such..

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
do people here realistically think they'll be going to the gym all their lives?
Yes. I'm sure tehre will be periods where something goes down like having kids or traumatic life events that might lead to taking a break from the gym, but I think it's just something I naturally feel inclined to do at this point and I don't think I'll ever stray from it if I'm feeling normal.

atjSanz

Oct 3, 2004
???
Thats freakin Sweet!! My only question I dont have a a costco membership i was going to borrow my friends, can he use his membership and put the membership in my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor