2yr anniversary coming..help!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thisgsx, Mar 7, 2006.

1. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

I need ideas. I want it to be something she wont forget. Something creative, something unique and out of the ordinary.

2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

At least two dozen long stem red roses, of course.

How about go to the same place as your first date?

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Fucking pittyful.

Get her someone that knows her well enough after 2 years, that he doesnt have to ask the internet what to do. I am sure she will be happier with him.

4. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

Did that on our 1st, I need something else.

We did just about everything there is to do that I can think about in that 2 years, why not be a little helpful instead of being an asshole. Thank you!

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

If you already did everything there is to do that you can think of then you must be a very boring person.

How are you going to maintain a relationship after this? Are you going to start asking OT how to live your daily life too?

I am an asshole, there is no denying that, but atleast I'm not some chump that needs the advice of strangers on how to spend time with my woman after 2 years. :ugh2:

6. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

I wasnt asking for advice. I was asking for ideas so get the fuck out of my thread you dumb fuck.

7. RedDawg

RedDawg OT Supporter

don't know where you're located but niagara falls is nice thats what i might do for my 2 yr. in a couple months. Dinner at the revolving tower restaurant, hotel room with jacuzzi tub overlooking the falls, maybe walk to the tourist attractions or walk along the falls.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

are you really so stupid?

Get out of your thread? dumb fuck? :rofl: Ouch, some loser that cant even think of something to do with his woman of 2 years is calling me a dumb fuck :mamoru: on the internet at that :greddy:.

You might as well get her a vibrator or something, if you can't think of something for her after 2 years, whats the chance that you can please her sexually?

9. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

This show gets high ratings

10. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I got phone sex about a week after my two year anniversary, all i have to say is school and work for me and work for him and ldr. Are you dating or married? If you dont know her well enough by now to come up with something suprising you are ftl. This is when paying attention to the little things pay off.

For example: She likes swing music. So you set your house up for a romantic 40's style dinner and dance with her after and get dressed up in the attire of the decade. (you can certianly find something at the thrift store, or and old costume theatre place)