3d Printing Crew: Tugboats up in this biatch

TheGreat8

Jul 14, 2006
GA
I got new filaments finally. Idk what I'm doing wrong though. Every time I try to print, it gets all globbed up.

TheGreat8

Jul 14, 2006
GA
as in when the thing is sitting there heating up it pre-cums a bit of filament?
nah, when I start the print, it does the little line on the side of the print area and then when it starts printing the actual thing, it sticks to the nozzle kinda. It's on the side because I cancelled it again after I noticed it was still doing it. I've tried 4 times, same result

CPTMULLET

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2008
shitpost city
nah, when I start the print, it does the little line on the side of the print area and then when it starts printing the actual thing, it sticks to the nozzle kinda. It's on the side because I cancelled it again after I noticed it was still doing it. I've tried 4 times, same result
Can you post a picture of what a successful line looks like on the side
That’s a purge line fwiw

TheGreat8

Jul 14, 2006
GA
I wouldn't call this a successful purge line but it's better than what it does on the actual print.

TheGreat8

Jul 14, 2006
GA
I bumped it down a bit and it seems to be working much better now. Thank youuuuuu. Shit was driving me nuts lol

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
you guys got any suggestions for printing TPU/Flex, i seem to have it well dialed in but still am getting some pealing/bed pop on corners

TheGreat8

Jul 14, 2006
GA
any suggestions for cleaning off my print bed? I used a glue stick to make it more sticky, it comes off with some rubbing but I wasn't sure if there a better way.

TheRider

Geeky
OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2002
San Diego
any suggestions for cleaning off my print bed? I used a glue stick to make it more sticky, it comes off with some rubbing but I wasn't sure if there a better way.
for a glue stick? Hot water. Ideally you shouldn't need a glue stick if you use the right surface for the right material choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonct