4 University of Idaho Students Dead in ‘Crime of Passion’

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore

The authorities said they responded to a call about an “unconscious individual” on Sunday and discovered four dead people at a house near the University of Idaho campus. On Monday, they identified the victims as Ethan Chapin, 20, of Conway, Wash.; Madison Mogen, 21, of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho; Xana Kernodle, 20, of Avondale, Ariz.; and Kaylee GonCalves, 21, of Rathdrum, Idaho.

idaho-students-ided-477.jpg

idaho-students-ided-479.jpg

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle
One of the girls that was killed was friend's with my buddy's daughter. I don't think this is in that article but my buddy's daughter said that the people were stabbed to death. Not sure if this is true because I haven't seen it confirmed but, if it is, that's a hell of a way to go. This is absolutely nuts - would never expect this to happen in that area...

Sad and scary situation all around.

TS
TS
TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
doesn't sound like bf.

"Cathy Mabbutt, the Latah County Coroner, said that none of the victims were suspected of carrying out the attack and that all four deaths were considered homicides."

deaddweeb

Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER!
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Everett, WA
Buddy of mine lives on the same street of where that happened. Said it was pretty crazy on his block.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman