4 University of Idaho Students Dead in ‘Crime of Passion’

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
WTF

64584927-11432331-image-a-1_1668551389765.jpg
Welp, that house probably needs to be bulldozed to the ground.

Gotcha38

OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
South Carolina
Totally fucked situation. How the hell do you stab to death 4 different people in the same house. Like the other 3 didn't run when the stabber started stabbing? I'm interested to see what the tox screens say.

Reactions: Kafka

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
Totally fucked situation. How the hell do you stab to death 4 different people in the same house. Like the other 3 didn't run when the stabber started stabbing? I'm interested to see what the tox screens say.
Maybe drugged or tied up?

Reactions: Tommy

Gotcha38

OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
South Carolina
That's what I was thinking. Maybe drugged to pass out then murdered casually. I can't imagine sneaking around and being successful enough that nobody wakes up while you stab them to death one at a time.

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY

if they weren't bound/gagged they would have had to have been drunk sleeping / otherwise drugged is my guess to not hear it, but that also depends on how it all went down, if it started with a throat stab/slash might not have been a lot of time for noise

Ray Wonder

he shid
Jun 7, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Edged weapon could mean axe/machete as well.
This shit is craazzzy. I read that investigators that have been on the job for 20-30 years have never seen anything like it.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
They are the white people of white people
My fiancée is from Idaho, and there's an interesting blend from various countries in the area she is from. Lots of French, Irish, and German names amongst her friends and family. I was also the darkest person around, with the exception of a singular work crew of mexicans at a cafe in Riggins.

• Love
Reactions: FartLighter

Devastator

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2009
NYC
So you think V for Vendetta might have done this?

DocZaius

OT Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Ape City

They could have all been sleeping. When Danny Rolling went on his murder spree at the University of Florida, two of his victims shared one apartment. Found one sleeping, then went upstairs and murdered the second (with a knife) after taping her mouth shut. She fought back, but the sounds of the struggle were not enough to wake the first - after he was done, he went downstairs and raped and murdered her as well.

Four victims here, and not two, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that the perp could have killed all four if they were sleeping.

Reactions: General_Zod

beachbum

Feb 5, 2005
They could have all been sleeping. When Danny Rolling went on his murder spree at the University of Florida, two of his victims shared one apartment. Found one sleeping, then went upstairs and murdered the second (with a knife) after taping her mouth shut. She fought back, but the sounds of the struggle were not enough to wake the first - after he was done, he went downstairs and raped and murdered her as well.

Four victims here, and not two, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that the perp could have killed all four if they were sleeping.
or more than one killer

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman