4 University of Idaho Students Dead in ‘Crime of Passion’

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
I can't help but have some weird feelings about that

A 26 year old dating a 20 year old in Idaho makes me think that there was some weird cult-y religious stuff, especially with the parents' support, like they thought he was going to get her out of a sinful situation :o

Yea not sure why they even needed to go so hard to defend him

It’s not typical for sure

TS
TS
TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
There is a report from October 22nd by a local on Facebook saying that their neighbor's dog had been found skinned, and that his cat was missing.

I didn't believe this when I first saw it mentioned (you know how people like to fake accounts and so on) but this afternoon I found the post, it's real, I believe the guy runs a piano repair business in Moscow.

I won't mention his name for obvious reasons, but you can find this yourself with a little Googling.

Moscow is a small place, the fact that something like that happened less than a month before a crime like this is ringing all kinds of alarm bells and reinforces my belief that this crime was an escalation for a deranged individual.

• Wow
Reactions: Muddy Waters
TS
TS
TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
  • Kaylee was in the process of moving to Texas
  • Kaylee broke up with her long-term BF about two weeks before the murders
  • Kaylee called her ex 10 times immediately prior to the murders
  • Her ex was in Moscow the night of the murders
  • Her ex indicated that he missed the calls because he was sleeping.
  • Her family does not suspect him, but he has not been publicly cleared by LE at this point.

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
  • Her family does not suspect him, but he has not been publicly cleared by LE at this point.
Boy, really makes you wonder.

Gotcha38

OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
South Carolina
Huh? They cleared the driver. Doesn’t sound similar whatsoever imho
From above:

Mogen and Goncalves were at a bar in the town and were seen with a man at a food truck. That man has been identified and is cooperating with police. The pair were then driven home by a "private party" according to Fox News.

Police initially said that the two made it home via an Uber. According to Inside Edition and Buzzfeed, Alivea took credit for discovering the "Uber driver" who took her sister and Mogen home.

However, as the Daily Mail reports, it was not an Uber driver, but a "mystery individual" who picked them up from the food truck. Police are searching for that individual.

I thought it sounded similar because the murdered girl from here thought she was getting in the car with a driver, but it turns out it was actually a 'mystery individual'.

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
I can't help but have some weird feelings about that

A 26 year old dating a 20 year old in Idaho makes me think that there was some weird cult-y religious stuff, especially with the parents' support, like they thought he was going to get her out of a sinful situation :o
Wat. Idaho doesn’t have 26 year olds dating 20 year olds unless it’s weird and cult-y?

FartLighter

Resident Fart Expert
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
The weird guy that was with the two girls at the food truck... kind of smells like human trafficking gone wrong.

I don't know. The guy that was killed also gives off pimp vibes. I am following this one closely.

• Wow
Reactions: Muddy Waters

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
Let’s speculate wildly. Girl whose parents are supporting the ex bf and saying they would have been married are trying to cover up that their daughter dumped the guy because she came out as gay or bi. The ‘friend’ was more than a friend. Neither parents or ex could accept it. Ex was still fighting with her about it, came over and killed them all after a drunken night of fighting over the phone or w/e. The 2 others were just collateral damage. /speculation

Colin Robinson

OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
i don't get that uber getting into wrong car shit. is it that hard to match the type of car and license plate of the car you're getting into on what your uber app displays?

meatball

vorrei ma non posto
Jan 11, 2005
Union County

What does immediately mean? As in she wasn't sleeping when she was murdered?

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
Even if he didn’t do it, the cops won’t clear him because they need someone to pin it on if no one else is found.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman