4 University of Idaho Students Dead in ‘Crime of Passion’

meatball

vorrei ma non posto
Jan 11, 2005
Union County
the part i understand least in this whole fiasco is how the 911 call just reported an "unconscious person" when the inside of the apartment was a complete bloodbath

ok so can close the loop on this: dispatchers report any call like this as "unconscious" because college kids aren't authorized to pronounce someone dead. so even if the roommates screamed "OUR ROOMATE GOT STABBED TO DEATH" it would be reported in dispatcher speak as "unconscious body reported"

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
Its crazy how much this situation resembles something from a slasher movie.

DamagedMenacingFlyingfox-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: intro_vert13

Kafka

Virtue and Terror
OT Supporter
Feb 16, 2007
America
no idea who it was. some dude that had been drinking and walked off from the bars to the wrong house. it was in February and it was well below zero outside,. dude was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans. he was a fucking popsicle when i found him in the morning
Feel like I read about this story

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
They could have all been sleeping. When Danny Rolling went on his murder spree at the University of Florida, two of his victims shared one apartment. Found one sleeping, then went upstairs and murdered the second (with a knife) after taping her mouth shut. She fought back, but the sounds of the struggle were not enough to wake the first - after he was done, he went downstairs and raped and murdered her as well.

Four victims here, and not two, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that the perp could have killed all four if they were sleeping.
And there were 2 more asleep in the basement that didn't even know it happened until the next morning

FartLighter

Resident Fart Expert
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Police have eliminated tons and tons of people as suspects, increasing the probability that they have eliminated the actual killer.

This is a very weird one. I still think it has to do with human trafficking because it's too weird, or they were trying to get rid of witnesses to something else.

Reactions: Muddy Waters

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Police have eliminated tons and tons of people as suspects, increasing the probability that they have eliminated the actual killer.

This is a very weird one. I still think it has to do with human trafficking because it's too weird, or they were trying to get rid of witnesses to something else.
Sounds like who ever did it needs to brush up on their trafficking skills to offset their murdering skills.

FartLighter

Resident Fart Expert
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Sounds like who ever did it needs to brush up on their trafficking skills to offset their murdering skills.
Yeah I guess it's hard to traffick someone that is dead. I meant that maybe they somehow foiled the plan and they knew the person so they killed them.

It's going to end up being something dumb like a love triangle gone rectangle.

Reactions: intro_vert13

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006

Partying with their drug dealer
Somebody ODs
Drug dealer freaks and tries to eliminate all witnesses
Uses a knife to try to make it look like a serial killer

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal

Why human trafficking?

Reactions: Muddy Waters

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman