55 Days Until Election Day - Anyone still undecided?

automatic

You kiss your mother with that dart?
OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2008
Best Coast West Coast
Less than two months till Election Day in the US. Curious if any people are undecided or are firmly set on how they are voting.

eK

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
tenor.gif

61LYUTi3V8L._AC_SY450_.jpg

Miesha Taint

May 6, 2006

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
It's happening one way or the other

Trump represents the acceleration of that inevitability

see also:

:hmm:

Fueled by the perception that the future of the white race is bleak, these white supremacists believe they must employ any means necessary to expedite the collapse of the current system. Solutions to bring down the system range from the most extreme form, violence, to deliberate political engagement that supports destructive and divisive societal elements. For example, Tarrant referenced the need to bring about collapse by leaning in to disruptive forces, even those antithetical to white supremacist beliefs, writing, “A vote for a radical candidate that opposes your values and incites agitation or anxiety in your own people works far more in your favour than a vote for a milquetoast political candidate that has no ability or wish to enact radical change.”

jwhuffandpuff

OT Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
New Hampshire
I voted libertarian last time, I couldn't bring myself to vote for either major parties for multiple reasons. One of my major reasons for this is that I hate the idea of the two party system, and I would not actively participate in it unless I aligned with one of the candidates. I vote for who I align with. I don't vote against candidates.

After seeing what has happened in the past 3 years, I feel forced to vote against Trump.

ludewig

Mar 14, 2000
Houston! Texas!
200K dead, riots across the nation, pending civil war, rampant unemployment, huge debts, international embarrassment

What’s not great about that??

#TRUMP2020
Projections for Jan 1 2021 are: 620K dead if restrictions are eased, 410K dead if restrictions stay as is, and 288K dead if masks r mandated everywhere.

1599558783521.png

ludewig

Mar 14, 2000
Houston! Texas!
The Manson family didn’t have a president that supported them
That's true. Apparently trump supporters' kind have been about ~33% of Americans for a long time. They were the McCarthyites etc. And the subset of those that want to initiate a race war (e.g., manson family and accelerationsist) do now have a president who would willingly let the country burn.

Last edited:

DaZ

System 9 And The 7 Dwarfs
OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2004
MA
I am voting for no one, I don't care about politics. Trump is an idiot but my life hasn't changed.

• Haha
Reactions: Dissent

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor