FIT 6-oxo cutting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antihero

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
NYC
Was thinking of getting some AMP for a little help cutting and gym energy and focus. I noticed ergopharm is hocking AMP + 6oxo as a recomended cutting stack and figured i have some 6oxo sitting around.

I have some oldschool s1+ and 4ad, m1t sitting around, but im sure there is a better PCT then 6oxo by now and i still dont know if im ever gonna do the PH's. So i figure if the 6oxo is something that would make any sense durring a cut I might as well.

anyone have any experience with 6oxo as a suplement? cutting? should i save it till i start eating again?

deuceforty

between rupture and rapture
Feb 9, 2003
35 inch vertical jump > you
antihero said:
Was thinking of getting some AMP for a little help cutting and gym energy and focus. I noticed ergopharm is hocking AMP + 6oxo as a recomended cutting stack and figured i have some 6oxo sitting around.

I have some oldschool s1+ and 4ad, m1t sitting around, but im sure there is a better PCT then 6oxo by now and i still dont know if im ever gonna do the PH's. So i figure if the 6oxo is something that would make any sense durring a cut I might as well.

anyone have any experience with 6oxo as a suplement? cutting? should i save it till i start eating again?

i just ordered 2 90 cap bottles of 6-oxo before finding its an illegal substance by the ncaa

fuck

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
It says to take 3-6 capsules so if I took 6 a day that means a bottle would last 10days, I can get an actual AI for 20$ take .5mg and would have about the same effects and last 40days

TS
TS
antihero

antihero

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
NYC
LancerV said:
6-OXO is a waste and expensive

waste as in worthless or waste as in cost too much?

bought it years ago, so should i use it, or just let it expire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec