FIT 6 pack experiment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bawlinmo

Neighborhood Graphic Designer
Aug 8, 2003
Houston
I want to do an experiment where I try to get as close to a 6 pack as possible in 4 months. Only requirement is no 'crazy' suppliments (ex hydroxycut, insane amounts of caffeine etc..).

I've been working out 6 times per week for 8 weeks now, so my consistency is great. 3 times week with weights, 3 times a week swimming.

I'm skinny, but I have a little belly fat, so no visible six pack as of now. upper abs show when flexing, but not washboard like... I'm 6ft4in 209 lbs.

I took 'before' pics to measure process. I take a mv, whey protein before and after workouts, and 1-2 grams of vitamin c per day, and that's about it.

Looking for any sane tips to make the experiment a success. Any good supplements, workouts etc to help the process. I am going to document each week including information like physical and mental feelings, pictures, workout plans, diet plans etc. any help would be great. thx in advance.

CLIFFS: wanna get 6 pack, tell me how...

TheMarchHare

OT Supporter
honestly shut your fuckin asian ass up
lol make me hun, :mamoru:

i've never said shit to you, why do you antagonize me in every thread you see me post in? some sort of savage man-crush? burning desire to lick my chode? yea, thanks but no thanks. i'm having fun here, and sarcasm is a part of it. don't care if you have a problem with it, just go shit on someone else's rainbow.

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
I want to do an experiment where I try to get as close to a 6 pack as possible in 4 months. Only requirement is no 'crazy' suppliments (ex hydroxycut, insane amounts of caffeine etc..).

I've been working out 6 times per week for 8 weeks now, so my consistency is great. 3 times week with weights, 3 times a week swimming.

I'm skinny, but I have a little belly fat, so no visible six pack as of now. upper abs show when flexing, but not washboard like... I'm 6ft4in 209 lbs.

I took 'before' pics to measure process. I take a mv, whey protein before and after workouts, and 1-2 grams of vitamin c per day, and that's about it.

Looking for any sane tips to make the experiment a success. Any good supplements, workouts etc to help the process. I am going to document each week including information like physical and mental feelings, pictures, workout plans, diet plans etc. any help would be great. thx in advance.

CLIFFS: wanna get 6 pack, tell me how...

:bowrofl: come back in YEARS and say your consistency is great. 2 months isn't shit.

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001

i've never said shit to you, why do you antagonize me in every thread you see me post in? some sort of savage man-crush? burning desire to lick my chode? yea, thanks but no thanks. i'm having fun here, and sarcasm is a part of it. don't care if you have a problem with it, just go shit on someone else's rainbow.

this post clearly outlines all the reasons people in this forum dislike you

Pen Is Mightier

he's just mad at his parents cause they wont let him take protein powder bro.

smb is me

May 21, 2008
no one ever sees your abs unless you're one of those douches who gets plowed at the bar/club and takes his shirt off.

I would never take my shirt off at a bar/club, agreed, total douche move.

However, 9% bf and being shredded is one of my goals (will probably never reach) and with those stats you are looking at visible abs.

Also, you can take your shirt off at the pool without being a douche, or in the bedroom with a girl, they like abs i hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor