GUN 7.62x39?

Ford4Life

I usually buy from AIM. You picked a bad time to be buying it now, most places are out of stock or they already jacked up the price. If you can find any at under $200 per case at this point, I'd buy it.

TS
TS
pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
I usually buy from AIM. You picked a bad time to be buying it now, most places are out of stock or they already jacked up the price. If you can find any at under $200 per case at this point, I'd buy it.
I have been buying my 5.56 from AIM, but it looks like they are out of 7.62x39

:hsd:

TS
TS
pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY
anybody ordered from them before?

I don't even know what to look for in 7.62x39... I'm a noob to AKs :hsd:

Yes, in a week when your wondering where your ammo is you'll get an email saying its backordered and they expect have more to ship to you in april, then when its finally in stock they'll try to charge you the new higher price.

hfbbfbhsjndbbfhdbdb

You have the personality of a dead moth.
Oct 13, 2004
WA
Yes, in a week when your wondering where your ammo is you'll get an email saying its backordered and they expect have more to ship to you in april, then when its finally in stock they'll try to charge you the new higher price.

haven't has this happen yet. Hope it doesn't in the future... :dunno:

Keesh

Oct 26, 2003

+1 I think I waited six or eight months for a case of 7.62 once.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor