LOVE 7th Installment: Nerd like whoa

Mr. November

Sup doods :wavey: Sat for my LOTR piece today. Start at 1:30 and finished around 6:30pm today. It was interesting laying in the fetal position for 5 hours with an artist who spoke no English, but he did a badass job, so I didn't mind. :bowdown:

This is a terrible picture. Snapped it after I took the sexy saran wrap off. The artist has a better photo and when he sends it, I shall post it. Will update with better pics tomorrow, as well.

2nak00z.jpg

The script:
i1h4dz.jpg

Nerdy as fuck, I know :hsugh: Grew up on J.R.R. Tolkien's books and always loved this Gandalf quote "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that's given to us".

Hope you rike.

Last edited by a moderator:
TS
TS

Mr. November

Everything up to this picture was a fucking breeze. The color had me crushing the guy's wooden scaffolding with my little fingers.

armond

Dec 21, 2003
Texas
Nice, I like it! I am a total Tolkien fan; I read The LoTR Trilogy and The Hobbit annually if not more.

You got this done in Korea? Looks great!

TS
TS

Mr. November

It looks freaking awesome! I still say that it should have been bigger :p
I don't think I could have handled any more than was done. I like it long and skinny........

looks good
:bigthumb:
Nice, I like it! I am a total Tolkien fan; I read The LoTR Trilogy and The Hobbit annually if not more.

You got this done in Korea? Looks great!
Yeah, I was surprised too. The guy is amazing. His website:

http://club.cyworld.com/tattooby

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan