GUN 86-year-old veteran sniper still has perfect aim

Feb 27, 2011
He walked it up perfectly as the guy said. That is amazing that he stills knows what to be down at 86 years old.

Triple Headshot - within 5 inches of each other.

He talks about his heavy breathing being a problem, but does it anyways. Reminds me of when they proved that snipers could take shots in between heartbeats. I thought that was crazy at first when the guy is in 100+ temperature.

That's an awesome video. He definitely still has it. Especially at his age and the fact that he never shot 1000 yards and the fact that its a long ass distance, and the 3 shots being within inches all right in the head. Damn good.

Texasboy

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2006
modesto, ca
wow that damn near made my day..thats fucking awesome

i always wanted to join the AMU, i used to drive by some of their ranges all of the time (the ones that weren't fenced off) and watch them from a distance. i guess step one would be learning how to fucking shoot :o

we have some amu guys with us here in Afghanistan

Pretty cool bunch of guys and ladies haha . We got to go to one of their ranges and were getting to shoot small steel targets out to 500 yards with our M4s . It was a very informative range and pretty cool getting to shoot targets at 500 meters with an M4 and actually hit em haha

Manthrax

OT Supporter
Jan 1, 2007
Merryland
usa.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan