@94SupraTT, how art thou? How's the wife?

94SupraTT

Banned
Apr 23, 2001
Los Tempe
Haha. Nah I'm fine. Neighbors have been surprisingly quiet

Wife is doing well. Unfortunately the cancer did return before we could have a kid :( :wtc: so she had a second surgery to remove her other ovary so we're going to look into adoption in the next couple years after we buy a house. But she is in surprisingly good spirits considering the whole situation

Thank you for checking in on hey though

94SupraTT

Banned
Apr 23, 2001
Los Tempe
Funny I hardly ever get on ot anymore just popped on when I had nothing else going on while I wait to pick the puppet up from the emergency vet. (she will be ok too just looks like a bad uti)

Btw @couchlock wife wants do do some exploring in mexico in the rv later this year. Recommendations? With the big rig or of we get a cabover for the truck.

Reactions: couchlock

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Funny I hardly ever get on ot anymore just popped on when I had nothing else going on while I wait to pick the puppet up from the emergency vet. (she will be ok too just looks like a bad uti)

Btw @couchlock wife wants do do some exploring in mexico in the rv later this year. Recommendations? With the big rig or of we get a cabover for the truck.
Come on down to Baja, it’s Mexico light and easy to travel/ease into that MX life

if u are having fun u can ship across from La Paz to the mainland to explore more

the slide in camper will allow u to get into more off the beaten path spots, but there are plenty of spots for ur big ass camper to post up as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Simple

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026