GUN 9mm glock mag versions

Soybomb

Aug 30, 2003
Illinois
I was doing some inventory checking tonight...whats the story with the different versions of the 9mm glock magazine and its followers? I know about the old non lined mags that weren't drop free but how about modern drop free mags? Any real problems with any of the variants or are they all good to go?

Also if someone wants to trade some used g19 mags (94 marked) for g17 mags (don't care if they're marked or not) let me know.

2L Bunny

"It's only a Rabbit"
May 18, 2001
OR
I'm keeping my G19 mags. But if you are looking to sell some G17 mags, let me know. OMC still has G19 mags listed at $19 in their West Warehouse.

Keesh

Oct 26, 2003
I have a couple 94 marked LEO/GOV only that came with my 2nd gen Glock. Not really interested in selling or trading, but I'm curious why are you interested in these specific dates?

TS
TS

Soybomb

Aug 30, 2003
Illinois
I don't personally care about the dates at all, some people don't want to buy anything marked leo/mil or 94 though, even people outside awb states so I just mentioned it as disclosure if anyone wanted to trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor