GUN 9mm SMG gallery loads?

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
So the shop I'm at has a bunch of 9mm in blue boxes labeled "9mm kptr m/39" which apparently means they're low power gallery loads for the swedish SMGs. Any idea what this stuff is worth (we've got like....25 boxes of the stuff)?

acoop101

Aug 30, 2007
As to what it's worth I have no idea but gallery loads are generally not hot, they are intended for shooting indoors in shooting galleries. I doubt it's worth much since as gallery loads they are probably loaded light and probably won't cycle most 9mm firearms. I'd take a box and see if it'll cycle a standard 9mm pistol if it does then I'd price it like any other 9mm.

TS
TS
PanzerAce

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
As to what it's worth I have no idea but gallery loads are generally not hot, they are intended for shooting indoors in shooting galleries. I doubt it's worth much since as gallery loads they are probably loaded light and probably won't cycle most 9mm firearms. I'd take a box and see if it'll cycle a standard 9mm pistol if it does then I'd price it like any other 9mm.
only problem with that is apparently it's designed so that the steel BB on the tip goes down range, and the rest of the plastic bullet shreds inside the barrel. Not the best thing to be selling customers that we like :p

acoop101

Aug 30, 2007
I'll give you 10 bucks for the lot then to put through the junker barrel in my cz.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor