FIT a change is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hewmanbing

your mom is hot.
Jan 5, 2004
ILLINOIS
soon a massive flood of out of shape newbs will hit the gyms and make it so over crowded it will be nearly impossible to get a good workout.

but in a month or less they'll be all gone :squintd:

Mr. Pelham

I love seeing the fat couples working out together, I usually give them a vote of confidence "You guys are going to look great by the end of the summer :bigthumb:"

I don't see them much after january

Simplicity

OT Supporter
Nov 13, 2003
well i need to get a temp membership when i go back home for winter break....

didnt even keep this shit in mind.

should i stay away from the ballys n such

Bad Karma

Jul 18, 2005
I forgot about that :doh:
i usually go during the day so it's not so bad, but if I drive by at night there's always lines for the treadmills :mamoru:

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
don't even go to the gym on mondays. period.

sunday around noon, wednesday at like 10pm, friday at 6pm. Those are the least crowded times at my gym.

MDPE

Mar 12, 2003
Staples Center
They'll fade, but in the meantime they will get in your way, not re-rack weights properly (if at all), occupy a machine or piece of equipment you want to use, and improperly perform exercises while self-consciously looking around to see if anyone notices them.

RollinDollos

The whole cardio section looks like a bunch of fat ass gerbils running around for at least a month.

Pen Is Mightier

Don't do chest on Monday bro's
:bowrofl: For real though, I go to my school gym on Monday's and EVERYONE is there and obviously everyone is benching since it's college. Chest/bi's baby.

I plan to just go to the gym late at night because then only a few people are there.

m45

May 2, 2005
i got my brother in the gym the other day, he's just like me when i started... shoulder pressing the 20lbs d.b's.. benching 75 pounds. Ugh its a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19