7 (new edit)
edit11ty.jpg

Last edited:

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
^that one looks best of all your edits.

I just did a tiny hue shift to bring in a little orange/red and remove some yellow, so much yellow is just a lot.

definitely much better.

CornUponCob

Oct 3, 2001
Super sweet trash can and bench with paper cups stuffed in it.

I'd be a little pickier about my subject matter, but that's usually something that just comes with time.

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
host the raw of 7. We minus whale make an 'edit this image' thread, since it's already happening...

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
ok.

I was gonna crop it in tighter, framing the green leaf right into the right 3rd of the frame, and emphasize the contrast between the yellow dead leaves and the single alive green one.

but it's your image, so roll with what you like.

TS
TS
Smeghead

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
ok.

I was gonna crop it in tighter, framing the green leaf right into the right 3rd of the frame, and emphasize the contrast between the yellow dead leaves and the single alive green one.

but it's your image, so roll with what you like.
Alright alrigh, I'm uploading it. LR saves all the shite I've done with it though so I think you have to go back to history. Or dunno, if it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor