GAME a little late to the party v. Assassins creed brotherhood

TysonLee

Jun 16, 2004
yea i know game has been out forever. played 6-8 hours of the first one and couldnt take the repetitiveness of it so i didnt finish it. because of the 1st one i didnt even bother with the second one. was bored and needed a game to play to pass the time. OT convinced me to give AC2 a try. LOVED AC2. probably my favorite game (non fps) that i played last year. well a buddy had AC:B that he just gave to me a couple days ago and im obsessed with this game. i can see myself actually going for 100%. im only like 6 hours into it and i already cant wait for AC3. game is amazing. AC2 had awesome scenery but AC:B beats it. the story line in AC2 hooked me in pretty good and i can already tell this one will too.

theres really no point to this thread other than im at work and wishing i was playing AC:B right now :wtc:

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
Hopefully story picks up in ac2 , just started and I got to fuck this chick by going in her window . Don't know if you can top that

HatShapedHat

Dec 11, 2006
Boston...ish
I was playing the shit out of AC:B ...couldn't put the game down....then I came across recruiting assasins, and I damn near creamed my pants....then I got more assasins...then more...then they leveled up

then the game got way too easy

TS
TS
TysonLee

TysonLee

Jun 16, 2004
meh even if it gets too easy, ill probably still enjoy trying to 100% it. im even thinking about saying fuck it and buying a used copy of AC1 an grinding through that to get to the end

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
meh even if it gets too easy, ill probably still enjoy trying to 100% it. im even thinking about saying fuck it and buying a used copy of AC1 an grinding through that to get to the end
No trophies for ac1

Lemmywinks

May 25, 2003
St. Charles, IL
How are you not lost as fuck. That's one series that would be really confusing if you didn't play it in order.

yeah, its not the easiest thing to follow. but the first one was about different assassin making 2 and brotherhood alot easier to follow since they started with a new assassin. you do miss some of the backstory on desmond though. i beat the first one cause i wanted to hear the story, was worth it in the end. still a fun game. :bigthumb:

TS
TS
TysonLee

TysonLee

Jun 16, 2004
i gotta say AC2 and AC:B are two of my favoritest games. AC:B is just sucking me in. i literally had to pry myself away from the xbox last night so i could go to bed for work today.

TS
TS
TysonLee

TysonLee

Jun 16, 2004
i'm late to this too! on sequence 7. game is awesome!

i think im at around the same sequence you are on. the game is amazing. i can see myself actually going for 100% on this one. its even gotten me thinking about paying the 8 bucks for AC1 and just grinding through that once im down with AC:B. i didnt go to bed till 2am last night because i couldnt pull myself away from the game.

For some reason AC2 doesn't really do anything for me. :(

after putting about 8 hours into AC1 i couldnt take it no more and never touched it again. then OT convinced me AC2 was different. im glad they did. LOVED AC2. and AC:B even better.

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
my question is when the fuck are they going to get to the current day only playing. I was hoping that Revelations would be strictly Desmond and current day levels but it looks like theyre SOMEHOW going back to renaissance italy as the bulk of the main story even after AC:B events.:hs:

Bryan786

Nov 16, 2007
The next game will be released this year. It will not be AC3 but another sequel to AC2 called AC Revelations. It will have the assassins from both AC1 and 2.

more info and a couple pics can be found at game informer

TS
TS
TysonLee

TysonLee

Jun 16, 2004
The next game will be released this year. It will not be AC3 but another sequel to AC2 called AC Revelations. It will have the assassins from both AC1 and 2.

more info and a couple pics can be found at game informer

im geeking so hard reading this. ive also decided to play through AC1 even tho i couldnt finish it the first time.

i put a good 7 hours straight into AC:B tonight and i again had to force myself to turn off the 360.

i think AC2 and AC:B are my favorite non FPS games ive played since the god of war series.

TS
TS
TysonLee

TysonLee

Jun 16, 2004
Brotherhood was incredible, ending was like :wtf: :eek4:

Can't wait for the final game in the trilogy.

i keep fighting back the urge to google how many sequences there are in brotherhood but i kind of dont want to know so that when i do get to the end, it will be a suprise. i beat AC2 on my ex girlfriend's 360 so all my saved info was on that HD. this just means i have to beat AC2 on my own HD all over again :bowdown:

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
A c 2 kinda boring me right now, just the clothes and stabbing blade shit

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448