ART A nice Citrine Ring

legendr34

Titanium Member
Jun 26, 2000
SoCal
I use the wood to prop up the rings I sell since I have to take about 3000 thousand of photos per 10 days. I would use the prop wax, but time is a factor.

2yl3ec6.jpg

2ziod94.jpg

Last edited:

Sympathy

Mar 18, 2006
thanks!

sorry, i don't even have a ring flash :(, i used an alien bee ab1600 strobe, 1 softbox, and 3 reflectors cards

for some reason, i thought you were thinking about buying a ring light earlier this year. :o
can you take a shot of your set up?

TS
TS
legendr34

legendr34

Titanium Member
Jun 26, 2000
SoCal
link to your website? my gf loves those types of rings

sorry, wholesale right now. if you want anything specific let me know

for some reason, i thought you were thinking about buying a ring light earlier this year. :o
can you take a shot of your set up?

20fwc4x.jpg

I think the wood adds a nice touch to the shot overall. How do you like AB1600 so far? Any complaints or praises?

thank you, i love the ab1600

pic looks great. nicely shot, nicely presented. well done.

thanks!

johan

what I like about your stuff, is that you think beyond shutter speed/aperture/yawn

you pay attention to presentation, the mood being evoked, the correct look and feel of an image, the subtext of it all

to me, that's the next level..... it's what separates a photographer from a button masher.

Tedrzz

Jul 6, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
what I like about your stuff, is that you think beyond shutter speed/aperture/yawn

you pay attention to presentation, the mood being evoked, the correct look and feel of an image, the subtext of it all

to me, that's the next level..... it's what separates a photographer from a button masher.

word. you did a really good job with the background and the colors all being really warm. for sure one of the more unique jewelry shots i've ever seen:bowdown:

TurkeyChicken

Jun 26, 2003
Albuquerque, NM
for some reason the metal on the rings looks poorly constructed and my eye was drawn immediately towards that.

Ignoring the flaws in the metal, the shots are composed well

TS
TS
legendr34

legendr34

Titanium Member
Jun 26, 2000
SoCal
word. you did a really good job with the background and the colors all being really warm. for sure one of the more unique jewelry shots i've ever seen:bowdown:

thanks! :bigthumb:

what lens?

60mm micro lens

nice shots too

thanks!

for some reason the metal on the rings looks poorly constructed and my eye was drawn immediately towards that.

Ignoring the flaws in the metal, the shots are composed well

ya, sterling silver isn't so great, thank you though

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan