GUN About to finish my 1st tour on the Carl Vinson.

mrduke

Jun 1, 2004
WA
which galley are you in? :mamoru:

hopefully you're hooking your guys up with some chow and working on your quals in your spare time

dmcgill

Jul 31, 2006
California
Spill the beans about OBL already it's not violating OPSEC, no one cares...did the crew not even know he was there until after? I can only imagine it was kept secret otherwise there would have been fucking pandemonium. That, and he was only on board a couple hours in the dead of night.

TS
TS
andres4514

andres4514

Nov 12, 2005
Heart: NY Body:CA
Whatever the news told u about OBL is true. That is all

And I'm working in the aft galley and it blows :-(. And now we got tigers on board which is worse, but I'm 5 days away from San Diego... Can't wait!

I don't mind the ship at all I just can't stand working with CS's

Poopshoot

Oct 14, 2003
It happened during the day and everything froze for about 6 hrs and some MA's and some ABHs saw a lot more then they were supposed to.

cool. at least we got some validation from someone who was actually there. so what is cranking anyways? im a civilian :mamoru:

TS
TS
andres4514

andres4514

Nov 12, 2005
Heart: NY Body:CA
cool. at least we got some validation from someone who was actually there. so what is cranking anyways? im a civilian :mamoru:
is when u work with the cooks of the ship, i have to wash dishes, take out A LOT of trash and hand out food to people. I finished my 90 days like 2 weeks ago, but they are going to keep me here until we get to sandy eggo.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan