SRS Adderall Crüe

Redsand187

OT Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
WA
I recently got adderall prescribed for ADHD, which is something I think I've had all my life, but didn't manifest in the typical ritalin kid type symptoms so never was considered.
I've got 10mg pills, for twice a day. First two days, I tried that, didn't really notice much of anything. Jumped up to taking two at once the next day to see if I got some more obvious boost, not really.
Took 30mg a bit ago and am finally noticing subtle results.

Is this normal? I've heard people say they'll take like 5mg and feel like they are on crack for 2 days.

I've always wondered how fucked up I really am. I've never really drunk because I don't really feel buzzed or drunk after a handful of drinks, then just get nauseous. Tried to vape some marijuana for the first time a couple of years ago. Took like 10 hits, didn't really feel anything but irritated lungs. Got Ketamine prescribed last year, 100mg barely feel it, could function fine. When up to what I would guess was 750+mg, felt pretty f'd up, but it wasn't some great feeling.

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Tolerance is obviously different for everyone. These are conversations you should be having with your Dr.

Not trying to be rude about this but are you overweight?

Reactions: kitty

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Let me clarify, when I'm on it regularly, when I first start taking it, 10mg is A LOT. I feel like I'm tweaking for the first day or two.
Then after a few days it normalizes.

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
one time i took 10mg adderall at 2pm, i couldnt sleep until like 4 am and went up to pee over 30 times
the fist time i had it, it felt awesome tho
hth

TS
TS
Redsand187

Redsand187

OT Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
WA
I just wonder if I'm biologically different, or just retarded and don't pick up preceptions of effects like most people.

TS
TS
Redsand187

Redsand187

OT Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
WA
As I understand it, simulants are used for people with ADHD to get them back to normal. People without ADHD use them to be superman. So by taking a large dose without major crazy tweaking would further support the ADHD diagnosis?

Faikius

OT Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
As I understand it, simulants are used for people with ADHD to get them back to normal. People without ADHD use them to be superman. So by taking a large dose without major crazy tweaking would further support the ADHD diagnosis?

That's essentially correct. If you're severely impacted with ADHD, Adderall would just make you feel normal. For normal people, it's pretty much legal meth.

Reactions: Redsand187

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
I think you're overthinking it. When I was on 70mg vyvanse I was just a more efficient/effective me. I wasn't a superhero. This isn't the pill in limitless.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman