ART Adorama is doing 16x20 prints for $5

Total Xenocide

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2007
edit: Didn't realize the link was from an email :o and not even mine :o:o, so just go to http://www.adoramapix.com/ and check out the pricing I guess

Anyone know if they're any good? Also, what kind of paper would be best if I'm just printing pictures of a family vacation for my parents?

Last edited:

e.pie

Dec 3, 2004
KFLY
nice, I might have to order some :cool:

I've seen their printing, it's quite good

Pommy

Pose. Click. Fashion
Sep 25, 2002
Bangkok, Thailand
I got a n00b question. You know when you take a photograph and start cropping it etc. But then you want to print it. I know there are certain sizes that are standard in print (e.g. this thread title "16x20").

My question is: is there a way in a photo editing software (LR, PS, Aperture) to make this a standard? Like are there templates we should be cropping to etc? Sorry if i'm not too clear.

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
I just printed a 24x36 at school for $10. Not too bad :dunno:

Actually I just dropped off the file, I'm going to pick it up in a few days. Can't wait to see this bad boy blown up on my wall :noes:

387063258_QdNxF-XL-1.jpg

someonenew

He's Dangerous
Aug 27, 2002
Houston, Texas
I've gotten some mounted 16x20's from MPIX and they came out great, good stuff.

I could use a few cheap 16x20's though. But when you click on the offer it seems to take you to a memory card:dunno:...maybe if you're registered it's something different?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan