GUN af uniform reg question

c.a

Jan 24, 2006
are ribbons required with the long sleeves blues shirt? i know they aren't for short but what about long?

Jyokker

The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn
Nov 15, 2004
Panama City, FL
Optional all or none. Ribbons not required on anything but the Service Dress Uniform (blue coat).

AFI 36-2903

TS
TS
c.a

c.a

Jan 24, 2006
ok, have to go talk to the shirt on monday.. didn't want to look like a tard

TS
TS
c.a

c.a

Jan 24, 2006
Personally, if I'm going to talk to the shirt, I'd wear them. But that's just me?

i hate wearing my ribbons.. cause with my career field we dont get them.. like.. ever.. so its pretty sad

NEp8ntballer

Mar 22, 2006
ok, have to go talk to the shirt on monday.. didn't want to look like a tard
I'm guessing you wore the LS shirt last monday and the shirt asked where your ribbons were and since you didn't know the reg he assumed you were wrong? If that's the case make sure you print that page in 36-2903 and also that you print off the cover sheet so the shirt knows that you pulled it out of the current version. but it could be possible that there is a command policy in place stating that you must wear your ribbons with the LS blues shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan