SPORTS After a few months off I'm starting BJJ again next week.

Rob H

Dec 7, 2006
SCV, CA
Going in next Tuesday to start up with the local Marcelo Alonso school. I'm excited to get back to it, but not looking forward to the day after lol.

furst

THE BOWRD
OT Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
I've been away since August too. Going back tomorrow and really looking forward to it. Feeling a bit apprehensive about it for some reason but oh well.

TS
TS
Rob H

Rob H

Dec 7, 2006
SCV, CA
I've been away since August too. Going back tomorrow and really looking forward to it. Feeling a bit apprehensive about it for some reason but oh well.
I haven't trained since March because of moving around. Now that I'm settled I hope to get back into it full time. Good luck tomorrow :h5:

Buck something?

Sep 29, 2008
Im actually leaving for my first MT session in 1 1/2 - 2 months right now. I told myself I would use the time out to work on endurance/strength but all I have done is drink and smoke like a chimmney :hs: wish me luck. :o

TS
TS
Rob H

Rob H

Dec 7, 2006
SCV, CA
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry8320/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Well today is the day. Wish me luck guys lol :x:

Mannaze

Oct 22, 2006
San Diego,CARIFORNIA
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry8320/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Well today is the day. Wish me luck guys lol :x:

Aren't you the guy that straight wrecks people at BJJ competitions and conditions himself by smoking drinking and eating various fried foods?

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
knees suck, mines been killing me the past two weeks. even wore my brace today to work to try to help it :hs:

Exiled

Jul 27, 2007
thats tony

stoned-new.gif

TS
TS
Rob H

Rob H

Dec 7, 2006
SCV, CA
So two weeks in and Marcelo is fucking awesome. Unfortunately he doesn't really teach the beginners class, one of his black belts Wally Rivera teaches it and he is cool, Marcelo comes in about half way through and watches and inputs his two cents when he sees something isn't right. Totally awesome guy. We got to watch him spar with a brown belt no-gi on Tuesday and he was amazing to watch, super clean transitions and awesome technique.

It's been a tough two weeks as I have gotten really out of shape, but it's getting better each class, and some things are kind of clicking again.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor