1) Winner of Mir/Nog
2) Winner of Strikeforce tournament

I'm calling it now

See what I did there?

TS
TS

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
Im saying this is for the next one AFTER the winner of reem/brock. Im making a prediction threats more than a year away

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Id guess the winner of Mir/Barnett will have to fight JDS for a shot at Cain after Cain beats Brock again.

Overeem will be completely out of the picture.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Id guess the winner of Mir/Barnett will have to fight JDS for a shot at Cain after Cain beats Brock again.

Overeem will be completely out of the picture.

Cain will not beat JDS. I don't even think it will be competitive.

Khaaz

May 27, 2007
Bay Area
Cain will not beat JDS. I don't even think it will be competitive.
Damn, really? I love JDS and i think he'll eventually be a longtime HW champion but Cain is legit.

Cain just seems so well-rounded and polished that i can't imagine anyone walking over him.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Damn, really? I love JDS and i think he'll eventually be a longtime HW champion but Cain is legit.

Cain just seems so well-rounded and polished that i can't imagine anyone walking over him.

1192974_o.gif

Dos-Santos-KO-Gonzaga.gif

FULLSPEEDDosSantosKOsWerdum.gif

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Didn't Cain recover and fucked Congo up?

if by recover you mean get dropped 30 more times, and if by fucked Congo up, you mean he dry humped KKKongo the rest of the fight. then yeah...

fact is JDS is MUCH better than Kongo, much harder to take down, much harder to hold down, and hits MUCH harder.

I honestly think JDS is going to obliterate him.

momentum

CAN'T STOP THIS SON!
Jan 2, 2001
San Diego
if by recover you mean get dropped 30 more times, and if by fucked Congo up, you mean he dry humped KKKongo the rest of the fight. then yeah...

fact is JDS is MUCH better than Kongo, much harder to take down, much harder to hold down, and hits MUCH harder.

:werd:

alkalinesolo

Jul 2, 2007

Well when you put it that way it sure does seem like Cain will probably lose. :hs:

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Well when you put it that way it sure does seem like Cain will probably lose. :hs:

to be fair, Cain is the son of a mexican laborer, and that instilled in him a work ethic that JDS will never have. He has the heart of an entire nation beating in his chest, and the scent of tres flores wafting from his hair.

EG6

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC

Exactly the same reasons why I see it being Ubereem/JDS for the title next year.

to be fair, Cain is the son of a mexican laborer, and that instilled in him a work ethic that JDS will never have. He has the heart of an entire nation beating in his chest, and the scent of tres flores wafting from his hair.

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor