FIT AIIGHT, nuff fuckin round niggaz. Post what meals make you feel BOSS as HELL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Im talking you eat that bitch and youre like DAMN now that meal is going straight to my motherfucking DELTS no questions asked and if anyone has a problem with it i will tricep trample your fucking face.

Im talkin meals that just make you feel SWOLE, YOLKED, AND FUCKING DIESEL AS A MOTHERFUCKER.

for me if i eat potatoes, sweet potatoes, eggs, beef of any sort, chicken breasts, or pound MILK i feel fucking STACKED AS FUCK and nobody is going to say otherwise cause ill smash you in the faces like its not even anything.

post yours, lightweights.

RG

May 4, 2003
Connecticut
motherfucking cottage cheese with 2 tbsp peanut butter man. shit gets me fucking pumped up when i taking a gaping mouthful of that shit at 10pm.

TS
TS
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
MOTHERFUCKING WHEY, NATURAL ALMOND BUTTER, 1 BANANA, + SOME MOTHERFUCKING STEEL CUT OATS. WHAT? WHAT? YOU SAY SOMETHIN TO ME BOSS? DIDNT THINK SO. ROSS.

TS
TS
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
dont lock this thread. i wasnt the one that started the gear talk and it should stop right there. back on topic guys. before i suck your dicks.

Frank Dux

One of PWM's...

IMG01156.jpg

Salmon + 97& Ground Turkey + Whole Grain Pasta

TS
TS
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
the only way i would ever possibly try to get into that position is if i was i was on a bunch of uppers, in a hotel with 3 whores and one of them was going to toss my salad, one of them was going to sit/shit on my face, and the other was going to use the shaft like a manual stick shift in a car while making race car noises

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: same, same bro

smb is me

May 21, 2008
IF YOU WANNA GET YOUR SWOLE ON
...JUST SHOW'EM THIS COUPON
....JUST SHOW'EM THIS COUPON

EVERYDAY I'M ALWAYS LIFTIN
NEW PR'S I'M ALWAYS HITTIN

TS
TS
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
I like to eat me some motha fucking pussy. That shit gets me going.

I prefer asshole. not kidding. love sticking my nose, mouth, forehead all up in a bitches nice fucking asshole and just digging out any ounce of protein i can find while flexing in a mirror like a fucking gorilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec