GAME Aion: Anybody got a 50+ Elyos?

Jun 26, 2001
...anybody?

...I know a lot of folks quit. I need to borrow an Elyos on Siel (or that I can transfer to Siel) that's 50+, soooo I was wondering if anyone might have one still...

TS
TS
anniex0r
Jun 26, 2001
got any consolation pics of yourself for us annie?

Heh, sure... only because I dyed my hair.

311hair.jpg

Biodragon

$$ > me
OT Supporter
Dec 4, 2007
Houston
Figured it wasn't worth starting another thread over.. But Aion has gone the way of F2P if anyone wants to jump back into the game...

TS
TS
anniex0r
Jun 26, 2001
Figured it wasn't worth starting another thread over.. But Aion has gone the way of F2P if anyone wants to jump back into the game...

Oh weird, you bumped my thread instead of one of the other Aion threads? lol...

I still play casually... will probably level to 60, will definitely get a house. :o

TS
TS
anniex0r
Jun 26, 2001
I miss the game sort of :o I don't miss the grind though

It hasn't been grindy for quite some time.

50 to 55 was cake. There are shit tons of items to make it even faster now, too.

Even leveling 1 to 55 is not anywhere near where it used to be... Plus they're just freakin' giving shit away now.

If you preorder a bunch of cash shop in game items, you get a freakin Tahabata weapon. :eek4::hsugh:

Koltas

May 10, 2007
Florida
I'm assuming that's a good weapon? Buying good weapons for real money is pretty :coolugh:

They never restored Nat's items from when she got hacked. I doubt we'll ever play again for that reason alone. :hs:

TS
TS
anniex0r
Jun 26, 2001
I'm assuming that's a good weapon? Buying good weapons for real money is pretty :coolugh:

They never restored Nat's items from when she got hacked. I doubt we'll ever play again for that reason alone. :hs:

It's an AMAZING weapon for a level 50, still better than most 55s. I'm pretty sure this is the only time they're doing that shit.

I didn't even know... hadn't read the promo shit when I bought a cube full of vanity items anyway... then was like "shit, wait, I get a free taha staff? wtf? uh, cool, I think..."

Sucks that they never resto'd Nat. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor