AK crew v.question

lt1aggie

what?
Feb 21, 2005
texas
So, I'm thinking about buying an AK here pretty soon. I'm basically a noob, but I know a little bit. The two I've been looking at right now are a Vector (http://vectorarms.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=45) or a Hungarian AMD 65 from J and G. Any opinions/thoughts on these two? I've heard great things about the Vectors and I'm loving the wood grain, but the side folder and shorter barrel of the AMD is getting me snug in the pants too. I know the brake on the AMD can't be removed, but I don't really see myself wanting to change it anyway.

What would WMD do?

Keesh

Oct 26, 2003
I like my AMD-65 a lot. It folds up really short, the stock is easy to operate, and actually more comfortable than you would think. Plus it blows huge fireballs :)

If they are still selling for $400 it's a pretty good deal, especially with WASRs costing around $350.

AMD03.jpg

Didact

I have no idea what I'm doing
Aug 17, 2001
Yeah this will be my next investment.... 556 is fuckin' expensive. :hsd:

TS
TS
lt1aggie

lt1aggie

what?
Feb 21, 2005
texas
I like my AMD-65 a lot. It folds up really short, the stock is easy to operate, and actually more comfortable than you would think. Plus it blows huge fireballs :)

If they are still selling for $400 it's a pretty good deal, especially with WASRs costing around $350.

AMD03.jpg

:cool:

They are $430

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinqueviae