LOVE All women should read this thread

antihero

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
NYC
If you want to pick up other women then wear the in style jeans

lol I always wonder how many women really don't know how much worse they look wearing the in jeans vs the right jeans.

Take an interest in something aside from reality tv/celebrity gossip/shopping
This is more for later on in the relationship but it's a damn good point. There is nothing more annoying than a woman who knows what Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears had for lunch the previous day but doesn't know where half of the states are located or her ass from a hole in the ground. Think about it for a minute, if a straight guy was only into reality TV shit shows, celebrity gossip and shopping he'd be laughed at and thought of as a total dumb ass, yet still, 8/10 women are only interested in this crap and not much else besides maybe Twilight.

Get real hobbies:
Hanging out with your boyfriend or friends is NOT a hobby. You need to be able to enjoy doing stuff on your own and not being a stage 10 clinger. And NO, shopping is not a hobby it's pissing money away that you most likely don't have. Guys absolutely love women who are into things like dancing, who know about cars, who like to do things in the out doors, who workout, and other stuff like that.

fucking werd. I can't even articulate how hot women are who know anything about anything just because they are interested in it outside the clothes/makeup/reality tv/shitty pop music bs.

Last edited:
TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
lol @ the woman wearing a thong bikini while out with her little kids :rofl:

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
pregnant_tot5.jpg
:werd:

I believe that pic is from Maddox's site :mamoru:

edit: yup, it's from here: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fashion

Another good one from his same article:

Red lipstick makes you look like a clown:

clowny4.jpg

Polina

Jan 4, 2011
South Florida
Interesting take. Surely not at all surprising...like, honestly, tell me something I didn't know.;) He wants her to swallow? Shocker. He wants to have a threesome with her? Shocker. He wants to fuck her in the ass? Shocker. He wants her to dress up in sexy, hot and revealing outfits and stop being a clinger? Shocker.

I do have to same, women with kids not hott??? Bullshit. Well, of course you look like an outdated soccer mom, maybe. However, I lost count how many times I was hit on while I was walking on the street in my yoga pants and high heels pushing the stroller with my 2 year old toddler. Men love to fuck MILFs. Red lipstick not hott? Well, it depends how you wear it. I have an olive complexion and jet black hair. Red lipstick looks outstanding on me. In fact my husband requests it when we go out. It doesn't always go with the outfit though.

Murq

Mar 31, 2011
Charles Towne
Interesting take. Surely not at all surprising...like, honestly, tell me something I didn't know.;) He wants her to swallow? Shocker. He wants to have a threesome with her? Shocker. He wants to fuck her in the ass? Shocker. He wants her to dress up in sexy, hot and revealing outfits and stop being a clinger? Shocker.

I do have to same, women with kids not hott??? Bullshit. Well, of course you look like an outdated soccer mom, maybe. However, I lost count how many times I was hit on while I was walking on the street in my yoga pants and high heels pushing the stroller with my 2 year old toddler. Men love to fuck MILFs. Red lipstick not hott? Well, it depends how you wear it. I have an olive complexion and jet black hair. Red lipstick looks outstanding on me. In fact my husband requests it when we go out. It doesn't always go with the outfit though.

duh, not all of it applies to every man, but most of it does.

also, women with 1 kid are hott. kids? meh. she would have to have a really compelling sadstory and be a dime.

men dont like milfs if they can yield other women.. milfs are easy last resorts.

and no, red lipstick isn't hott.

Polina

Jan 4, 2011
South Florida
duh, not all of it applies to every man, but most of it does.

also, women with 1 kid are hott. kids? meh. she would have to have a really compelling sadstory and be a dime.

men dont like milfs if they can yield other women.. milfs are easy last resorts.

and no, red lipstick isn't hott.

Well, we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. Quite obviously you don't speak for all men or any. Just for yourself.

Polina

Jan 4, 2011
South Florida
Obviously everything can be done wrong and it doesnt work for everyone, but you guys are out of your minds.

taylor-swift-acm-awards.jpg

red-lipstick-fetish-2-236x300.jpg

Red lipstick with the right eye make up could be extremely hot (which is evident by these pictures). Especially if you wear it in the bedroom with black lingerie, stockings and stilettos.

Polina

Jan 4, 2011
South Florida
women with kids are fine

just not as fine as women without kids

Well, anyone without a baggage is hotter, I agree.

Let's be honest though, isn't it all depending on how hot she is and whether or not she is attainable. If someone looks like Jessica Alba (just throwing a name out there) where a kid or two will not make a difference in her hotness then she still will have a line of potential suitors in comparison to an average chick without a kid.
Also, single and desperate acting mother = not hot
Married, hot and unattainable mother = hot
Well, just speaking from my male friends and observation.

Last edited:

antihero

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
NYC
I dunno. The women with a kid or kids part seems a little harsh.

Harsh? maybe. True? absolutely.

If i met twin sisters who inexplicably had the exact same personalities and one had a great boob job, earned twice what her sister did, was a better cook, and had a kid, i would pick the one without a kid in a blink of an eye and I think just about everyone else would too.

Polina

Jan 4, 2011
South Florida
Harsh? maybe. True? absolutely.

If i met twin sisters who inexplicably had the exact same personalities and one had a great boob job, earned twice what her sister did, was a better cook, and had a kid, i would pick the one without a kid in a blink of an eye and I think just about everyone else would too.

Yes, it's true and it applies for most men I know without their own baggage.

For any cancellation though, if God forbid I was to end up single again, I would only look for men who have kids.

antihero

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
NYC
Maybe it's because I already have kids. I do NOT want someone who is going to get her own itch to breed.

you mean like grown kids? If its going to be a young kid, might as well be yours no?

Though maybe id consider it I guess if the dad was loaded and involved and everyone would understand I would fill in sometimes but he would do the heavy lifting.

IslanderOffRoad

Do you even lift kit?
Dec 23, 2003
Houston, Tx
I dunno. The women with a kid or kids part seems a little harsh.

Why? A kid tells me your stance on abortion and how proactive you are with your birth control.

Granted, a kid from a marriage is different than one out of wedlock in that circumstance, but still, if you have one, you're more likely to have another if I get you pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan