Alright boss, I re-paved the roads just like you asked

jelloslug

OT Supporter
Jul 1, 2003
Greenville, SC
I nailed the color match, the owner is going to be thrilled when he takes a look at his shiny new door.

VsnGVuF.jpg
Considering that's a $5000 car, it's just fine.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Bugalu and hypntyz

JaimeZX

Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew
Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
Well, there is that. I just think it's in the photo and the lighting. Plenty of stairs are wood/laminate/vinyl plank...

Simius The Monkey

Long Live The Republic
OT Supporter
Sep 7, 2005
Minnesota
Right... what's "wrong" here? I think it's more of an optical illusion?
If it is anything as close to looking like that in real life then you just nailed what is wrong there. You need to be able to easily see where each stair starts and where each one ends... From the corner of your eye. Without paying attention.

An optical illusion that makes it seem like a flat plane or smooth taboo turns them from stairs to a tall neck breaking device. That is what's wrong.

Reactions: Mighty

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
If it is anything as close to looking like that in real life then you just nailed what is wrong there. You need to be able to easily see where each stair starts and where each one ends... From the corner of your eye. Without paying attention.

An optical illusion that makes it seem like a flat plane or smooth taboo turns them from stairs to a tall neck breaking device. That is what's wrong.

This. It's especially important for people with visual impairments. They are going to break their neck if it looks anything like that in real life.

Reactions: raytrails

JaimeZX

Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew
Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
It also could be that it might otherwise be ok, but because of the lighting you can't see the steps very well, and that makes it bad.

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
You can't see where one stair ends and the next begins. It's a recipe for falls

Well, there is that. I just think it's in the photo and the lighting. Plenty of stairs are wood/laminate/vinyl plank...

This. It's especially important for people with visual impairments. They are going to break their neck if it looks anything like that in real life.
shhh you're fucking up my business

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds