Alright boss, I re-paved the roads just like you asked

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007
Upside down in a ditch is a SANY excavator’s natural habitat.
And that operator is fucking garbage, you have any idea how hard it is to dump a trackhoe? :rofl:
Chinese failure on all levels
That is just mean!

They make great paperweights too! We got conned into buying some shit I am stuck with for at least another 8 years.

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
That is just mean!

They make great paperweights too! We got conned into buying some shit I am stuck with for at least another 8 years.
LiuGong conned a bunch of demolition contractors like 10 years ago. Same size excavator for half the price!
Not one had a functioning machine within 24 months. :rofl:
You’ll be out of those SANY’s in 36 months if they see any use at all.

Reactions: Bugalu

10dementianal

Mar 29, 2007
LiuGong conned a bunch of demolition contractors like 10 years ago. Same size excavator for half the price!
Not one had a functioning machine within 24 months. :rofl:
You’ll be out of those SANY’s in 36 months if they see any use at all.

well to piss in your wheaties, we have 2 cranes that are currently in a 5 year long lawsuit, they run but have never seen operation. The forklift is great, the attachment sucks and is unusable, the sideloaders we have are all one offs and spin tires, and the reachstackers we bought are great! (after we had to convert the engines from UK spec Cummins to US spec Cummins). So, much, wasted, time and money. Our newest stuff is 3 years old this year, I will be happy if they make it 2 more.

Remy Bressant

OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
well to piss in your wheaties, we have 2 cranes that are currently in a 5 year long lawsuit, they run but have never seen operation. The forklift is great, the attachment sucks and is unusable, the sideloaders we have are all one offs and spin tires, and the reachstackers we bought are great! (after we had to convert the engines from UK spec Cummins to US spec Cummins). So, much, wasted, time and money. Our newest stuff is 3 years old this year, I will be happy if they make it 2 more.
What trade?

Remy Bressant

OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
This isn't Maintenance of Way, those are the big CAT accounts. Intermodal gets crumbs.
Used to have an operator on payroll who worked at one of the maintenance of way shops. He had pics of a bunch of specialized machines like a track loader built on a D8 dozer body that was basically the worlds gnarliest forklift. His crew got trucked out to the middle of nowhere with like 10 mill worth of iron on a moments notice to clear wrecks. Hazmat, biohazard, mountains, desert, forest didn’t matter they went. Shit was gnarly.

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
294af99612226ce40e6e6905555fe09f7812e4f5.jpg

True story. 2013 there was a hurricane that came through and hit Louisiana. Our hanger back wall was collapsing like this to the point we had 2x20's (something ridiculous) propping 1/4 of the building up. It was all the command staff side of the building :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burner371