Alright boss, I re-paved the roads just like you asked

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Oh i know.

Just aggravates me :rofl: it's just one more thing on top of the rest of the shit going on

I'm basically like, "look at @whatever eating those chips. Fucking chip eating fat bitch. I hope he chokes." When it comes to anything else going on with the fix
Its more disturbing by the amount of glue :rofl: can tell who are shit plumbers when they got that much glue

Reactions: Mrfrosty

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Keep trying to get @B-Line to come swoop me up in his Porsche so we can go have dumpy white guy lunch
I’m in for an air-cooled adventure.
I thought he's Hollywood area? I used to live right down Overland, now i want some Apple Pan :o
Good burgers!

I’m in Hollywood. I could walk to the Bowl.
honestly everything from Malibu to Koreatown is the same thing in my mind :rofl:
You had me until the 405.

Reactions: turbo35

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
God damn, how do you deal with that traffic? I hate that area on highland from the 101 through Sunset
Super easy. The only time I ever have a “bad time” because of bowl traffic is once or twice a year when it’s someone like NKOTB.
And when it’s your local streets, you know how to maneuver around it.
I can access my house in and out from 20 different arteries.

Reactions: CitznFish

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman