Alright boss, I re-paved the roads just like you asked

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
Considering the clean out at the top w/no float switch there should be an external one too.

But what do I know
Im just a general and am sure you know much more, but Im just saying this is not an uncommon setup to see

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
Im just a general and am sure you know much more, but Im just saying this is not an uncommon setup to see

It's just a crappy setup. You're relying on one switch and the internal pan, that you're never going to see, to work properly at all times. You slap that external pan with an external float switch all of a sudden you have a backup when the internal inevitably fails at the worst possible time. Like when you're on vacation

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
It's just a crappy setup. You're relying on one switch and the internal pan, that you're never going to see, to work properly at all times. You slap that external pan with an external float switch all of a sudden you have a backup when the internal inevitably fails at the worst possible time. Like when you're on vacation
This its a rental so not really my problem, but its not within code and definitely not supposed to be in a garage. Surprised the water heater isnt gas

ballzofsteel83

OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2003
OC, CA
1eni00vq8nq91.jpg

@Jesus

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
I just saw a guy changing a flat on a trailer with a small track hoe on it. Put the bucket on the ground under the rear corner of the trailer and rolled it to lift the trailer with the fingers on the bucket without unloading. Was pretty slick. Circled around for a pic and he was done.

View attachment 263293

That ford dash

thats-my-boy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman